ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48

Start from the beginning

"ELIJAH, LEAVE THAT ALONE!" Kamaria yelled as her brother tried to remove her husband's swords from the wall

"ELIJAH, LEAVE THAT ALONE!" Kamaria yelled as her brother tried to remove her husband's swords from the wall. Yeah, they were wooden, but he and the kids didn't need to destroy her house acting like fools as they normally did.

"See, I told you. Your Mom, Auntie for you three, was no fun. Come let's go find your Uncle Hiro and Luna, well Dad for you four." He said, rushing the kids down the hall before Kamaria could fuss, making the woman shake her head.

"I swear that man doesn't know what the fuck home means."

"Yeah, I think he and Riah are having trouble. You know Eli, he's not going to talk about his relationship." Melody said, tapping her nails against the counter. "The girl nearly tore him apart when he found out she was cheating that time...."

"HOLD THE FUCK UP! Cheating? When?" Kamaria whispered yelled as she and Maddy looked over to Melody.

"See, I fucked up. Don't go saying shit to Eli that I told you. You know twin shit... he thinks he can only talk to me. Or Dad, but I don't want to break that trust we have."

"Understood. Please tell me he killed the bastard. At least beat the shit out of him." Talia said as they watched Riley at the end of the counter in deep thought.

"Y'all know your brother isn't all sweet and sugary. Elijah did some shit himself...."

"Riley, that was in the fucking beginning. He was forced into a marriage by Dad. I understand Mariah's point of view. She wanted him because she thought she loved him and there was no way out. Elijah is a livewire... crazy as fuck. I'm speaking that she would have killed the bitch if it were him cheating. I'm just hoping he would have done the same." Lia said. Riley shrugged her shoulder, but it looked like she was disappointed.

"Wait, you didn't know." Mel said as Riley shook her head.

"No, Riah never told me anything about her cheating on Eli. Probably because she knew I would have dug in her ass about it. I love Mariah, but she knew I would have thought it was wrong. Why cheat when you have everything here you could ever fucking want? Elijah loves the hell out of her... all that talk she did on Adriel. For her to bite her own fucking words. Where is she now?" Riley said, all shrugged as Melody opened her mouth. By this time, Elijah was walking back into the kitchen.

"Are we in fashion week this year?" Melody asked as Marie laughed at her sudden conversation change.

"Yeah, Dad put his new collection in. I heard he has Riley as the showstopper and Mar starting it...."

"Wait... wait... wait! Nobody told Kamaria shit!" Kamaria yelled. "Plus, I thought Ma usually did that shit? I won't be showing...." She said, realizing that she had just told her sisters, sisters-in-law, and the two Lang women she was pregnant.

"NOOOO! You're fucking pregnant, Mar!" They all yelled as she nodded.

"You know none of you are fooling anybody. Especially how Mel decided to talk louder before I walked in fully. Where's Riah, Riley?" He said as she shrugged. "I'm getting tired of your friend's lies. She told me she was on her way here over an hour ago...."