Chapter 21 - Piano lessons 🎹

Cappuccino POV:

We were at my home and it was the weekend. I was sitting at the piano my father had gave me while Timekeeper was laying their head on my lap. As I played the piano softly with one hand, the other had twirled a lock of their hair between my fingers. I guess they do enjoy me playing it for them, they look so at peace whenever they're sleeping. I remember whenever my older brother espresso was stressed about work I'd just tug him over to the piano and play a soft tone with him. Sometimes we'd mess up but that was alright, we'd just laughed it off and continued playing.

~ Flashback ~

"No...No no! It's all wrong! Ugh!" Espresso said in an annoyed tone while crumpling up sheets of paper. "Espress? Are you okay? That's the fifth time you've crumpled paper up and thrown it away." A younger version of Cappuccino said while picking up the papers on the floor that surrounded her older brother. "I'm fine Cappuccino. Just make me another cup of coffee please." He said without even looking at her as he was focused on writing on another paper. "But your overworking yourself! Look at you! You look like a vampire! And not the hot kind >:| (gravity falls reference—)"  he groaned and kept writing on the page. "Espress. Can you at least—" "Cappuccino! will you stop calling me that for a few minutes and make yourself useful or get out my room—" he said angrily as he turned around to see his sibling have tears forming in her eyes. "Wait wait- I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap at you- I just- ugh I'm sorry.." he had got up and pulled her into a hug. After he did he heard soft laughter. "What? What's with the laughter all of a sudden— OW- HEY-" Cappuccino had pinched her brothers sides and pulled away from him. "That's for yelling at me" he look down at his sister with a stern look and hit her on the head with the pen he was holding. "Okay maybe I did deserve that." She giggled at what he said and grabbed her brother's hand. "You think? Come on! Let's play the piano together in dad's room! Maybe that'll ease your temper and stress!" She then dragged her older brother into their fathers bed room and to the balcony where the piano remained. "Whoa hey calm it coffee bean, I don't wanna trip and land face first onto the tiles." They both sat down on the pianos chair and placed their hands over the piano. (You can play the song :3)

As the two played and messed up a few times they didn't notice their father Affogato cookie watching them from in his room with a proud smile on his face.

~ end of flashback ~

Back to current day Cappuccino:

"Hey Timekeeper?" I said in a soft tone as I kept playing. "Yes my lovely pastry?" "Would you like me to teach you how to play the piano?" She immediately sat up and scooted close to me. "Why yes love" I laughed lightly and took her hand in mine and moved them over the piano. "Well it's your lucky day! I'll teach you right now" for a few hours I helped her out to learn the piano, she got the hang of it tho.

She's a quick learner!