Starbucks....

Clarissa woke up in her one bedroom apartment looking over New York with wide windows feeling drowsy and not wanting to get up for work.She got out  of bed and threw on some of her tight legging ,and lace tank top.Well trying to untangle her silky black hair and throw on some mascara she walked out of her bathroom and into her kitchen grabbing an apple well she walked out the door to her small but cute white punch buggy.Clarissa thought about dropping of at a Starbucks before heading to the Her gym where she was a personal trainer and ceo. Deciding to quickly run in to get her usual.

Hi it's me (writer)just want to say that I want to write it from Clarissas perspective now not mine.and maybe some of James

Well I walked up to the counter there where only a few other people in the store I asked for my drink and stood to wait for it,well intrigued in the book I was reading when  a guy with wavy chestnut brown hair and the lightest silver blue eyes I've ever seen come up behind me,huh funny i didn't see him earlier how could i miss him he was gorgeous. He smirked when he caught me  staring, said pardon me I was just reaching to get my order,I smiled and said no problem which is all I could mutter out though he kept his eyes on me when grabbed his drink,well I spotted his name James on the cup.They called my name well he smiled at me and walked out.I got in my car a couple minutes later and thought about him on my whole drive to work.this guy,James was hella hot 😏 muscular arms,with the smile every girl would dream of,I wonder who he was and if I would meet him again. I arrived at work with him in the back of my mind heading to my client well sipping my strawberry lemonade.