twelve

————————————

                        ————————————(sry for the long wait 😭😎🗣🤩💪❤️‍🔥🏩🏩🎂😑🎸😟🎸😲😇🦁🫶🙃😟🎸🐤🦁🫶💟)

                        ————————————
(sry for the long wait 😭😎🗣🤩💪❤️‍🔥🏩🏩🎂😑🎸😟🎸😲😇🦁🫶🙃😟🎸🐤🦁🫶💟)

Its been a long time since I've talked to my dad ever since my mom and Travis got engaged, I know I know it seems as if I'm pushing him away but in reality I know that he's gonna ask me about them and I just don't want him to feel upset and left out of our life's outside of the newly engaged couple's life. So many things have been happening lately I can't even keep my head straight anymore, I'm officially turning my album in today as I wrap up the last songs as well as I'm writing a new single. Josh has his head straight ahead with his future with business and finance as I'm not, as you'd really think. I'm literally almost 20 and I'm still living with my mom, partly with my dad, as you could assume I have a huge carrer but it's just all of what I'm not sure how to handle it as much even though I've been doing this my whole life.

I woke up this morning already in a bad mood, I had got into an argument with my dad last night over not being 'honest' with him after I was told not to say anything that would upset him in anyway and yet I'm the one to blame and to just top it all off the cameras were in here. I grab my phone rubbing my forehead seeing numerous dm's and notifications from tiktok room as I raise my eyebrows, seeing a picture and video of josh and I kissing and stuff, from a party last weekend."Are you alright?" Josh asks shutting my door quietly, sitting down next to me, leaving a kiss on my forehead "Yea" I say mumbling before shutting my eyes taking a deep breath as it feels as if all of the walls are crashing down on me, "Whats up?" Josh asks pulling my up from laying down, "Nothing" I say fidgeting with my fingers as he lifts my chin up giving me those eyes, "Really because your mood says otherwise, and I already saw the post and I'm as pissed as you but theres something else wrong" I mentally roll my eyes, he knew me more than I could ever know myself more ways than one. "It's just ever since my mom and Travis got engaged my dad has just been pissed, and he won't even give me the time and day to even talk to him-", "Shh it's gonna be ok whether you like it or not", Josh says pulling me into a hug kissing my forehead, "I love you no matter what happens ok", he says running his hands through my hair as I smile, "I love you too" I say as I let out the biggest sigh I've had all week, shortly after that the camera people had left and oh ya, we kinda started a new show called "The Kardashians" and its kind of not like the other show its more of that we have control of everything now.

I had 2 meetings today regarding music and photoshoots with my mom, walking downstairs into the kitchen to see Mason, "Sup dude" I say opening the fridge grabbing a yogurt parfait, "Hey", "How's life?" I ask sarcastically taking a bite of food, "So so" he says as I chuckle, "Thats better than bad" I say as Landon walks into the kitchen, "Hello" Landon says extremely loud, "Hey" I say throwing my stuff in the trash, "Catch you guys later I have to go do some business" I say as I run out the kitchen, grabbing my bag before heading out the door. "I'll see you at 1" my mom says shutting her car door, "K love you", I say unlocking my door, "Love you too be safe" "Will do" I say starting my car and pulling off, jamming to my usual playlist. "Ryleigh how's it going" I hear someone say as I turn around to see the paparazzi, "Oh hey its going good how about you?", "Good good, so any exciting news?" "Umm I'm actually turning my album in today" I say putting my sunglasses on top of my head, "Great also there was a video and pictures leaked of you kissing Josh Richards, are you guys exclusive, dating?" "Umm no comment" I say trying to hold my blush, "Man that was the most asked question, but how many songs are on the album?" "Theres a lot but there are 20 tracks in total" "Amazing well you have a good day" "You too" I say as they walk away, taking the biggest sigh walking into the building, "Hey you ready?" Elle asks as I nod, walking into the big board meeting room. After about a 45 minute decision, "Well congratulations Ryleigh your album will be dropping in the next few months" Cathy the head record label lady, "Omg really" I say shocked as I walk over to hug her, "Thank you so so much" I say as she smiles, "Your very welcome now go and enjoy your day and cover work will be due in a few weeks as well as the name" Cathy says walking out the room, "Ok well this should be interesting" I say biting my lip, "Well give it like a couple days and it'll come to you" Elle says as I thank her before we say our goodbyes going our separate ways. I meet my mom for our meeting and it goes pretty well, but we rush back home to get ready for a dinner that my mom and Travis are hosting which is a monthly event. I pick out a cute but simple and comfy outfit, gray zip up hoodie and black leggings just keeping it classy around here.