ten

————————————

                   ————————————

The trip so far has been very fun and relaxing due to not having to work at all, just hanging out and making memories with everyone and taking my time in life so far enjoying every moment I can. But tomorrow is a start back to reality, flying back to L.A. facing the real world again, I was ready to be back, I had branched so many musical ideas over the week and half that I can determine that will go through hopefully, but I was sitting in the kitchen of the condo scrolling through Instagram, "Whatca doing" I heat a voice as arms wrap around my shoulders, "Nothing much" I say as I realize that the voice is Josh's as he places a kiss on my forehead, "I'm bored" I say turning my phone off, "Wanna watch a move?" He suggests as I nod getting up as he throws me over his shoulders, "I can walk you know" I say as we reach the room, "But this is more fun" He says as he plops me on the bed getting underneath the covers as the movie, "After" played in the background.

During halfway through the movie I feel Josh turn towards me, I'm still drawn to the movie, "Babe" He says softly as I turn my head humming, "Yea" I say moving the strand of hair that moved in front of my eyes, "I was thinking" he says dragging the 'g' making me confused, "What is it?" I ask sitting up, "Well do you wanna meet my parents I mean they really want to met you" He says very quickly as I smile, "I mean why not, you've met my family" I say bring my hand to his cheek slowly brushing it as he smiles, "I love you" he says moving his face to my shoulders as I run my hands through his hair, "I love you too" I say as we both carry on watching the movie but somehow he ended up falling asleep and normally its me but I was lucky that Josh loved me, I guess you could blame it on the love, we both went through the same thing healing each other and as the outcome of the end we ended up falling in love, some say thats a red flag but in this case it wasn't.

I never felt so myself and never felt the confidence like I do now, I was happy for once putting myself first but I was ready for this journey of ours to go along cross obstacles that will bring us together more than what we are now. He was my comfort person, he loved me when no one was around treating me like I was someone to him, making me believe in love again I always wondered how the fuck did he love, all guys just liked me for my looks and not things that I value like Josh does, he equally values the things that I do; family,friends and love. I know that I pushed him away at first because of fear but my second thought I wanted him to stay I could just melt under his touch in a good way. I was an open book and typically I felt so much understood but no one could know me the way that he could.

12am rolled around and we all were leaving the most beautiful and peaceful place ever, I was ready to go home but not ready to leave just yet, I'll never ever forget this trip, new memories were made, even some permanent. I was so exhausted by the time that we had landed I was up working on some new music but caught by surprise at least 4 songs were completed as well as some emails I decided to tackle so for the next 2 days I can regroup myself by sleeping. I felt arms picking me up as I squint my eyes seeing that I was at home, "Go back to sleep" I hear a voice say softly as I recognize it as Josh's as I was too tired to respond as I shut my eyes drifting away.

I was woken up by commotion heard from downstairs, sun cracking through the curtains as I slowly open my eyes awakening from my sleep seeing Josh completely knocked out next to me so I quietly grabbed my phone from the nightstand checking my socials and emails before I got up and brushed my teeth. To pass sometime I took a shower but I was picking out something to wear, I just had some errands to run, picking up some groceries, and some gifts and other random things by that I mean meeting Bryce for brunch. I dug through some drawers finding black sweatpants and a black crop top with 'Hell Yes' written across the top. I piece the outfit together with my white air forces, by the time I walked out of my closet Josh was at the sink brushing his teeth so I shoot him a soft smile as I walk over to my jewelry shelf on the other side of my bathroom grabbing a gold necklace.

"Morning" I say wrapping my hands around his neck, "Morning" he says in response pulling me into a small kiss, "What are your plans today?" I ask putting on some lipgloss "I have to go do a podcast later" Josh says as he throws on a t-shirt that I may or may not have stolen a couple months ago, "I was looking for this" he says walking back over as I give him a guilty look, "I told you that you took it" he says chuckling, "I don't know what your talking about" I say speed walking into my room to grab my phone, "mhm" he says slid his shoes on as we both walk down the stairs walking outside getting into my car as we drive to the Urth Cafe it had the best food on earth by so far, I find a parking spot near Bryce's car as I can hear 'Still Softish' blasting from his car as Josh starts singing along, as I lock the car as we walk up the small hill, camera clicks being heard, "Ryleigh, Josh, Bryce how are you guys?" A guy asked as we turn around seeing a guy videoing us, "Good" we all say at the same time, "So Ryleigh do you have any up coming projects?" The guy asks, "I do but I can't speak on that right now but a part of it includes music" I say as I reach the door, "Well you  have a good day" I say as Josh opens the door for me walking in as he lets the door close on Bryce, "ouch" Bryce says being 'offended' as he should.

"Does Addison still hang around your mom?" Bryce asks as I nod, "Yup but thats the least of my worries" I say laughing as Josh joins in, "Anyways, hows being canceled?" Josh asks to Bryce as he rolls his eyes, "At least I didn't show my pee pee to the world" Bryce says as I widen my eyes, "Thats gross" I say as I take a sip of my smoothie, "Oh like you guys haven't done anything" Bryce says as I choke on my drink, "Wait you haven't" Bryce says acting like he was interested and he was a little too much, "No, why am I talking to you about this" Josh says as I drag my hands over my face, "Your so gross" I say as Josh chuckles, "Ok to be fair I was drunk when that happened" Josh says as Bryce rolls his eyes, "And to be clear it was my phone" he says pointing directly at his phone as we all laugh.
I had just gotten back home and Josh had went off back to his apartment and to go film his podcast and I was bored out of my mind and I haven't posted on Instagram in a while so I guess I could.

                 ————————————
ryleighdisick

liked by haileybieber and 9,724,826 others ryleighdisick Ferrari drive 🏁view all 26,820 comments kyliejenner you've got to be kidding me WOW 🥺joshrichards cutie

ryleighdisick Ferrari drive 🏁
view all 26,820 comments
kyliejenner you've got to be kidding me WOW 🥺
joshrichards cutie

                    ————————————