one

————————————

                   ————————————

Sometimes they'd say think before you get yourself into shit, but I guess my family never did I'm Ryleigh Disick, my mom is one of the most dramatic human on earth but I love her to death and my dad, he's just...how can I put this 'The King of the Lords' of what me calls himself. I wasn't the one to ask for too much, I was more of self kept more than others in my family, I didn't hate being in the public eye but sometimes it was to much to handle. My family had a reality show that had started before I was born "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" lets just say the show was so much drama between everyone, my parents had been in a toxic relationship with one another until they both split when my mom got a boyfriend, I didn't really like her boyfriend but his kids were nice and Penelope got along by well with his daughter.

Today was a typical day of me escaping the house and going to my grandmothers since my mom was barely around anymore and mg siblings were with my dad, "Oh hello to you" Khloe says as I put my hood over my head even more, I had been crying all night since my boyfriend was around somebody else while he was with me leaving me alone stranded in the middle of nowhere and because of my mom not wanting to listen to what I had to say lets just say I was sick of it. "Hey" I say quietly sitting on the couch, "Whats up with you?" She asks very concerned as I shake my head, "It's just my mother not wanting to talk to me and life" I say letting a few tears escape as she wraps her arms around me, breaking down letting everything out at once, "I can't take it anymore" I say sobbing, "Honey, you're going to be okay I'll talk to her" "She won't even listen to me so why even try" I say wiping my eyes as my grandmother walks in, "What's wrong?" My grandmother asks as Khloe tells her, "Honestly, I just don't even wanna go home anymore" "And why's that?" Khloe asked , "Because there all over each other and I have no one to talk too, no friends, no life and plus I hate him" I say referring to Travis, he signed the one and only douchebag on Earth Jaden Hossler, he was someone who I trusted before he shut me out of his life, letting people blame his drug addiction on me and more things to come. "You can't let one dumb guy ruin a relationship with Travis for that" Khloe explains as I nod, she was right I was letting him take over a relationship that I could have had with Travis.

I was sitting in my bedroom at home , I decided to com back since my mom wasn't going to be home til later. I'd never let my emotions take troll of me but now they were, I was being played those whole 2 years I was with him, I was acting differently but nobody knew why besides Khloe I didn't want to face my mom at all. I walk downstairs to the kitchen as I hear someone walk in as I see Travis "Hey have you seen your mom?" He asks as I shake my head no, "She's not gonna be home for a while" I say shutting the fridge door, "Can I ask you something?" He asks as I furrow my eyebrows, "What is it?" I ask very questionable, "I get that I'm with your mom so unexpectedly but why do you hate me?" He asks softly as a wave flushes through my body, "I- I don't hate you" I say putting my hands to my face, "Then why do you barely ex knowledge me" "It's just I let someone ruin a relationship I could have had with you" I say looking up at him as his eyebrows furrow, "And who might that be?" "I'd rather not say" I say looking down, "Let me guess I signed that person" I nod at his response as he shakes his head, "Jaden?" He asks as my head pops up, "Yea your mom told me a lot" he says as I look up, "Like what?" "How you guys used to be stuck like glue and how he shut you out so instantly" he says as the memories flood back, "Yea I know" I say letting my head fall, we end up having a good conversation and getting to know each other more than what we had knew.

"Hey Ryleigh can I talk to you" my mom ask as I step into my moms office as I sit down, "I wanted to say that I'm sorry for not giving you any attention lately or even talking to you I just feel really bad" she says rambling "mom it's okay, Travis had told me that you were worried about your guys relationship and not wanting that to go downhill and I get that, all that matters is that we're talking now" I say reassuring her as she walks over and hugs me crying, "I love you" she says pulling away "I love you too" I say smiling wiping a few tears, "We're going out at like 6 and its 3" she says as I nod, "I'm gonna go shower" I say walking upstairs to my room getting ready. I threw on a pink, laced dress with flowers paired with a black leather jacket it all complemented my highlighted hair with white air force's. I just left my hair straightened and threw on some blush and contour as I was finished getting ready checking the time, 5:15 I gather the rest of my stuff stepping out of my room walking downstairs to meet everyone else. "Looking cute" Kendall says hollering as I roll my eyes thanking her, were just waiting for the drivers to get here. We arrived at the restaurant seeing bright camera lights as we step out of the car walking to the entrance, I get pushed in by Kendall since she was getting ran over by people getting seated.

"Cause I'm gonna get wasted, I just finished a cold cup of 42 and I'm bout to go for my second one Kourtney what the fuck are you on" Kylie says singing which makes us all go into a fit of laughter, "I don't know what's going on so I'm just appreciating my bread" my mom says replying to her drunk sister, "So Ryleigh what are you doing this week?" My aunt Kim asks, "Just a couple photoshoots" I say swirling my water around, "Have you tried with the music business again ?" Kendall asks as I shake my head no, the fact that I stopped releasing music last music and never signed to a label, "Oh gosh, do it you had multiple opportunities so I mean if you don't I would go for it" Kim says making complete sense I have had so many opportunities but I just couldn't take them because I was worried of what people would think of me as a 19 year old signing to a label. "I'll try" I say in a low voice, "Atta gurl" Corey says as we have a good dinner.

We walk out of the restaurant, taking a few pictures, "Excuse me" I say walking between people as I meet eyes with Jaden speed walking away as I hear him say my name in the distance, "Ryleigh wait" he says catching up, as I stand there turning around, "Look I'm sorry for everything I did-" "Jaden it's fine you seem much better with out me in your life" I say which makes him sigh, "Look I was worried I was gonna fuck up something between me and you, Id didn't want to shut you out at all, I was taking to much, letting weed over power me and letting go someone who wanted more for me" He says as his emotions start to embrace what he was truly feeling, "Jaden-" I say pulling him into a hug, "I didn't mean for it to go this way" "It's ok it's in the past, I forgive you" I say smiling and turning his frown into a smile, "Look I have to get home but we'll talk soon" I say fixing my jacket as he nods, "Bye Jay" "Bye Alex" he says as I disappear into the darkness walking into the car, "And where were you" my mom says as I sit down, "Talking" "I saw you too" Kim says as I toll my eyes, "Nothing happened I promise"

———————————
ryleighdisick

liked by kourtneykardashian and 8,727,615 others ryleighdisick 🏎view all 18,628 comments kyliejenner stunning 🤩 kourtneykardashian 😍

ryleighdisick 🏎
view all 18,628 comments
kyliejenner stunning 🤩
kourtneykardashian 😍

———————————