Chapter 4

Stu was nervous as he was in his shared cabin with Billy who seemed occupied with his hunters knife. He couldn't help but get this eerie feeling. It was almost suffocating. As fog rolls in covering the mossy ground of the outside. It brought chile's down his spine but also a little bit of excitement. "Jason if you are really out there please give me a sign at least." He whispers in hopes that the giant zombie man would be able to hear him and possibly show themselves to him.

But he should of known better than to get his hopes up extremely high now. Jason was just a rumour a legend that had been turned into one of the greatest horror icon's in the world. Alongside Michael Myers, Freddy Krueger and Leatherface. But Jason's past had alway pulled the strings of many peoples hearts and how he was turned into a monster because of those who feared him and murdered his mother.

Stu actually thought that the zombiefied man was pretty cool and may have a crush on them. Okay don't judge him he can't help it it was like Billy who would often fangirl over Michael Myers. AND he secretly knows that Billy would often fangirl over Jason when alone. He could never hide anything away from him. Stu was like a ninja spying on his friends every action to always know what they are doing and where they are going. Ok maybe not everywhere he's not that bad he would never dare go in the girls room or bathroom that would be inappropriate for a man such as himself.

Groaning Stu and Billy began to get ready for bed before hearing a scream outside.