18

It had been two weeks since Pluto decided they were going to take the business. I thought a lot about it and I decided to pay a visit to an old friend. She lived a while away from the flat and I got a cab. The familiar old overgrown cottage looking building came into view after what seemed like years of walking up a hill. The house wasn't too big. It was surrounded by trees and there was a small pond beside it and an arch stood right where she had gotten married.

I knocked on the old wooden door that seemed like it could cave in any minute. "Hel- Y/n!" Isabel yelled once she saw me "Baby Y/n's here!" She yelled to her husband who was sitting in the living room with their four-year-old "Hey sis." Isabel and me were sisters we grew up together in London then parted ways after dad passed and mom moved away to America and got married again but I had never met him. "Y/n hi how are you?" Liam said as he came over to the door with Jayden in his arm "I'm great, sorry if this isn't a good time I was just passing by." Isabel shook her head and gestured for me to go sit down "How's my favorite Nephew?" I asked Jayden when he sat beside me and hugged me "I'm good!" He said in his usual cheery voice. "What are you doing in Nottingham?" Isabel asked me as Jayden went back to playing with his dad "Umm I need advice." Isabel gave me a puzzled look and I told her about Wilbur "So how long has this been going on?" I chuckled and said "A month or so." Isabel's mouth opened and she laughed "You're just now telling me this?" I nodded and we both laughed "Do you want to go to a cafe?" She asked and I nodded so we said bye to Jayden and Liam then left.

Me and Isabel were always close but there was quite a difference in our ages. Isabell was 29 and I was 23. Our mom had three children starting with Isabel, then me, then my younger sister Ivy but she moved with my mom. Ivy was close to us as well but not as much seeing as she was 19 and Isabel was 29 so there was a ten-year age difference. I was four years older than Ivy and six years younger than Isabel. Our mom was still surprisingly young she was 42 which meant she had Isabel at 13 (bad mistakes don't have children at 13 kids) me at 19 and Ivy at 23. She made a lot of mistakes I know. Ivy had a different dad from us and he's the one who stuck around and acted like mine and Isabel's dad.

"Thanks for getting me out of the house. I haven't been able to get out because Liam is too damn busy being a lawyer and working out to make time for his wife and daughter so I've been keeping Jayden." I nodded and we talked for a while then eventually paid and left "It was good seeing you." Isabel said as she hugged me "You too sis." I quickly hugged and kissed Jayden's forehead then hugged Liam. After walking down the stepping stones, which were wet because it was raining, I began walking to a bus stop and waited. I was pretty much soaked my hair was wet and my clothes were damp. The train didn't last very long but I still had to walk twenty minutes, in the rain and it was dark, to the flat.

By the time I reached the doorstep and I had my key in the door I noticed how cold I was and that my hands were almost a blue color "Hey I'm home." I said immediately running off to my room to put on leggings with sweatpants over them and a cropped shirt. "Hi Pluto. Hi Wilbur- wait why are you here?" Pluto laughed and Wilbur almost called me Love but quickly stopped himself "Hello Y/n." Pluto seemed confused so they asked, "What is going on with you two?" Me and Wilbur laughed and their confusion "We challenged each other to see how long we can go without showing any affection -in a dating way- towards each other." I explained to them and Wilbur chimed in "Which I'm going to win." I shot him a glance "Yeah whatever." I said rolling my eyes and without thinking, I put my hand on my knee where you could see that it was a blueish color "Jesus Y/n what happened to your hand?" Wilbur sounded concerned and Pluto rushed over to look at it also "Oh my God Y/n that looks bad." Wilbur wrapped me into a hug and laid back a little pulling me onto his lap and pulling me close to his chest. "You know you just lost," I said although I was enjoying the warmth "I'm aware, love." He said placing two soft kisses on my lips "I love you." He whispered into my ear then placed a kiss on my neck. "I love you too, bubbas," I whispered back.

A/n:
So I have a lot to write so imma write another chapter then I might get a chapter written for Lovers anyway have a good day/night