"I asked if you had a rough night?"

"Oh. Yeah." I sigh in response, yawning and taking my phone out of my pocket.

"Are you able to help in the lab today or do you want to skip off?"

"I'll skip off," I say, "I'll probably fall asleep on the equipment." The two of us laugh then Tony heads down towards the lab.

"Hey, Steve," I call out as he sits on one of the chairs opposite me, "do you ever get nightmares?"

"Occasionally, yeah," he sighs, "mostly about when I had to crash the plane though."

"What do you normally do? When you get sleep deprived after?"

"Grab a few energy boosting drinks or foods then train."

"Come on," he says suddenly, clapping his hands and standing up, "get up."

"What?"

"Get up," he holds his hands out to help me up, "you're not sitting around like this all day."

"Do I have to-"

"Yes."

"Fine."

"Get changed into your training stuff first though." He says. I roll my eyes and head back into my room to change. The Avengers' training kit is a light blue sports top with darker blue joggers - it was optional but I still wore it.

After changing, I meet Steve in the gym. He's sitting on the edge of the boxing ring, wrapping his hands with the bandages we use for training.

"Which one you using first?" I ask, putting my bottle of water down next to him.

"Thought you could try the ring first?"

"Why not." I say, climbing up into the boxing ring. Steve gets the gloves and tosses them to me. I put them on and he uses the training pads.

"What happened after I went into the ice in '45?" Steve asks as we begin to train.

"I stayed at the S.S.R. with Peggy and Daniel," I begin, "though I became and Agent instead of working in the research division."

"How was that?"

"Interesting to say the least," I laugh, "we chased down a Soviet deep science and espionage agency who were stealing weapons from Howard's lab, which was eventful."

"Did you spend much time with Howard?" Steve asks as we proceed to train.

"To start with, yes. But he had to stay in hiding because he became a fugitive from the American government."

"I expected nothing else." Steve laughs.

"What about you?" I ask, "what happened in those years before I came back?"

"Well, the Avengers defeated an alien army in 2012, and Sam, Nat and I destroyed the rest of Hydra in 2014." Steve laughs.

"And James?" I question.

"He disappeared from everyone's radar after he saved me from drowning," Steve sighs, "I haven't seen him since."

"Nothing at all?"

"Nothing," he shakes his head, "you need a break?"

"Yeah." I nod and take my gloves off to get my bottle.

"Hey, guys." Pietro says cheerfully, wandering into the gym.

"Hey, P," I smile, "how you getting on?"

"I'm great, yeah," he smiles back, "Tony needs to borrow you by the way Steve."

"Alright," Steve sighs, "I'll see you around."