A Demon Queen?! For him?!

"You look nice hm...?Oh that's right can't talk aha~..." A boy with black wings spoke and ran his fingers through (f/n)'s (h/l) (h/c) and chuckled as she sat down silently."Since the Demon King decided to be a part timer..haha I guess I'll be ruling hmm~? And you could be queen...Exciting huh?!" He raised you by your chin and grinned. "Your eyes look so dead but you still breath...it's beautiful..." He let go of (f/n)'s chin then began to laugh as he evil like dream will then come true.The young males hand then glowed and the shadow of the two then disappeared as then then vanished.

---Shirō's POV 5 days ago---

A knocking came to the door at night when I saw Lucifer recently picked up (f/n) and stole her away.I normally do not care for such a human being but my lord seems to enjoy being around her.I came to the door to then see Emi panting.

"What are you planning to do to her?!" She yelled then then swung at me but I dodged but fell back when the wind from her quick punch pushed me back.

"Oof!m-my lord the Angel is here!" I shout.I see her walk into the room where My lord rests but then I'd grabbed by the shirt by the psychotic woman at night.

"What's Lucifer going to do to her?!DEMON KING YOU HAVE CROSSED THE LINE!!" She ready to punch but I grabbed her arm to stop her.

--Emi's POV--
I was stopped.I turned back to look at Shirō who gripped my wrist then looked back at that ridiculous Demon King who mostly looked scared.He's scared??Im freaking out now that Lucifer got his Horrible hands on (f/n).I dropped the lousy bastard and a thump was made.

"I didn't plan any of this to happen!" The bastard looked up at me while I pulled away from Shirō's grip and placed my hands on my hips."Honest!Lucifer just came outta no where!" He protected himself with his arms.

"Tch.Doesnt matter...we have to find her...!" I quickly left to search.He couldn't be so far....

-Present Time-

The dull look in your eyes showed off so well.

"This won't hurt....me that is?" The young emo looking boys hand then glowed the color purple which showed such an evil aura to you that you were frightened,scared,and be filled with sorrow but the emotions were kept away from being exposed.It then hit you finally.The zap of his magic then attacked you and transformed you...into a demon.An hour passed at he took you by your hand.

"Let us now...get going My Queen..." He kissed your hand and opened his dark wings.The two of you then left the area.(I'm not involving that old man he's stupid and not a main character thingie stuff)

-More Hours.... 030-

The town was mostly trashed due to the attacks made by Lucifer.There before him was Sadou,Emi,Shirō,and Chiho were standing on broken concrete that was once in the street and is now shattered into plenty of pieces.Everyone took a new form as well but not Chiho.((lol))

"I love this audience! Oh look at the stage!" Lucifer spun himself around while he hovered over the ground,looking down at them chuckling. None of them were amused."awee...not happy to see me alright huuuuuuhhhhh??" He reaches behind himself as a a portal was made and he reached inside smirking evilly towards them.

"LUCIFEEERRR!! I WILL CARVE YOU UP WINY SWORD!" Emi sprung towards Lucifer as he seemed busy but when Emi was about to strike familiar (e/c) and she stopped staring straight into them.The others behind her gasp and Sadao screeched out.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!" Sadao wanted to move but didn't know what Lucifer would react while having you so close to him.While Emi was so close to you you swung at her by the face sending her flying back and crashing into the road floor.Emi's body gave off a dark aura and Chiho came over and assisted in helping her up but when touching her the purple aura crawled onto Chiho and she ends up being out of it as well as Emi.

"E-Emi!Chiho!" Sadao wanted to assist but then Shirō pushed him back

"No my lord! It would get to you to..but they won't be killed or anything..they'll just be sick" Shirō looked up at Lucifer and Sadao finally faced back at Lucifer as well but honestly that's not what he was looking at. He was looking at you and while doing so he felt more relaxed when seeing your face and slightly upset due to how...emotionless your face expression was.

"Well~ I was thinking of heading back y'know...and since there seriously needs to be a ruler there as well..." The portal expanded as Lucifer grabbed your hip "I would Love to have visitors and such..but I guess you won't be invited over.After all your aaaaalll out huh...?AHAAAA!" Lucifer backed up With you in his arms while laughing."And little cute (Y/N) will be Queen! And rule with me!" He grabs you by the chin to stare at your pretty face as you two started to disappear from sight.

"(Y/N)!!!!" Sadao leaped forward and reaches forward but the portal closed as Sadao hovered in the air, his jaw opened, and eyes widened as well. The girls then finally woke up and groaned looking at Shirō first.

"What...*cough* happened?" Chiho asked hen looked at Sadao "Mr.Maou" she says watching him

"Lucifer...took (Y/N) back to Ente Isla..." Shirō never removed his gaze from Sadao who just started fixing the damage made by Lucifer slouching.Emi watched Sadao along with everyone else.

The days was so quiet after wards as Sadao didn't come out of home but called in sick as he fed himself  from now on just to remember how you would feed him so kindly.

"(Y/N)...a demon queen..for Lucifer.." Sadao said as he sipped at some hot soap "She..shouldn't be forced to be with him.She should be with..." Sadao placed down his soup bowl and stood up tossing off his blanket

"(Y/N)..! I'M COMING" He announced and soon headed out into the night.