Dreams & Nightmares

Sadao was running...but from what?oh yes...

He ran down a long hallway.in his demon form but felt weak.People in the distance were shouting out to him but the shouting didn't sound like any friendly related shout.Earlier Shirō sacrificed himself and yelled

"Hurry my lord!Hurry!" and then his life ended.But hurry to do what?Sadao ran into a room and appeared to have escaped the people that he feared to get caught by.Sadao closed the door behind him but it was quiet enough so the people on the other side wouldn't hear him.He took a few steps in the room and then the lights came on.

"H-H.....ah...." Sadao's voice gasped silently and he looked up at a chained figure with bandages covering most of its body.Blood was staining the wall like platform the body was laying on.The hair color...he couldn't forget...that (h/c) hair color...

"There he is!" the door was then knocked down."Demon king!" a foot stomped on the floor to give attention.It was the Angel....Emi....
"I will end you here and now." she drew her sword and got in her position.Sadao wanted to speak but his lips were sealed.Emi then leaped at Sadou at speed only he and Shirō could see but then a light blurred out the rest.

"My lord!" a voice spoke

"Nghh...."Sadao responded

"My lord!!" it sounded like Shirō.

*cough* *cough*

"My lord! please open your eyes!" Shirō shook Sadao's small form.Sadou's eyes fluttered open and he groaned feeling horrible."thank goodness your alright." Sadao looked at Shirō who wiped his face with small tears.

"*cough* Wha ha-" Sadao was blocked from speaking when feeling the need to rid of what's in his stomach.Shirō quickly pulled out a bucket then Sadao let out what he needed to get out of his system."hrgh!" Shirō heard the disgusting sound and when Sadao was done, Shirō removed the bucket from his hands and cleansed it.

"My lord,when I woke up you were looking pale."Shirō began then came back over to sit by Sadao."You were coughing then looked as if you were dying." Sadao looked down." You were crying to...my lord..it was a nightmare...wasn't it?" Sadao nodded."and you know what that means..." Shirō smiled a bit.

"It's actually a message isn't it..."Sadao groaned. "How am I gonna figure out this ridiculous *cough* dream message..." He ran his fingers through his own hair and hung his head low.Then sprung up but stumbled.Shirō caught him before he fell.

"Don't worry about worry my lord!I called to tell that you'll be sick for awhile.Sadao looked at Shirō with a puzzled appearance.

"I have to be employee of the month! *cough*" Shirō sat down Sadao then tucked him into a blanket and then a wet towel on his head.

"I'll be right back I'll go get groceries." Shirō put on slippers but had socks on and stepped out.Sadao groaned as he then stared at the ceiling with a cold rag on his head to keep down his temperature to his normal demon temp.

Sadao began to speak from outside of his mind.Privacy was sold to the open in his apartment.

"I just want to be the best at MgRonalds...." (I still hate saying that)

"(f/n)....to...."

"What?" A voice spoke from across the room.The door then shut and Sadou sprung up.His wet towel wet his eyes.

"Ah!" Sadao couldn't see.He panicked was it a murderer.Well he had magic so he was about to use it."grrr..."he growled and his hands shacked and was about to glow into the sigh of magic.

Soft hands held his hands which were held out to the open space of the room.The soft feelings on his hands then removed themselves from his and he then felt the wet towel go back to laying on his head.His eyes were then open.There in his sight was (F/N).You were smiling.