Something New

You were having a normal day.Everything mostly came to you in order and you knew exactly when it would happen.Eat breakfast very early then get up just in time for work,walk around the city when your on break,get back to work,then walk home to relax,but while you walked home your friend (F/N) would always come up to you to ask for a favor and yet you always did.She came everyday!

The next day then begun and you were already walking home from work.You didn't see your friend anywhere when you were walking home.It's strange...You then felt impactwith something hard.

"Eep!" you yelped out loud then fell over.

"W-Woah!" a voice spoke while your eyes were closed tightly in pain and you were on the ground whimpering.You opened your eyes to see a young male with red eyes and Dark Green hair.His eyes were staring into yours as he now lay on top of your female figure.Both of your cheeks were Crimson Red and then it started to fade away on him once he got off of you."Sorry!Sorry!i was rushing!" He told a short story.He helped you up then saw that the bike mark on your leg looked badly."Hey! Let me patch you up."he offered then mostly carried you to a location.

There then was an apartment that didn't look it's best,but he was carrying you like a bride and you were hurt badly from his bike.While he was walking up the stairs the door to his own apartment swung open.

"My Lord we ha-" the man paused and saw you in the arms of a Dark Green haired boy."U-Uhh...?" He stuttered "My Lord who is this?"He asked then pointed at your female figure.The Dark Green haired boy then set you down on what looked like his bed or should you say...theirs then gave aid to your hurt leg.

"I ran into her with my bike." he stated then pressed alcohol on a cut that then was visual.Your reflexes reacted and you kicked his face."Oof!" the young male fell backwards and the Grayish white haired stranger came to him.

"My Lord!My Lord!" he shook him but his so called 'Lord' appeared to be passed out.He turned his direction towards you then gave you a death glare.Your cheeks turned red from feeling slight embarrassment then fear covered your whole entire face.The young male then grabbed your hugged and continued to do what the other young man attempted.

Luckily when your reflexes occurred he would either dodge it,grab your foot,or keep your leg down.He finishes and then his Dark Green haired friend awakened.

"*yawn* man...did I have a dream." he looked relaxed but then blinked a couple of times seeing both you and his so called 'close friends' near each other with your leg covered in bandages."Wow...you did that Shirō?" he pointed at your leg covered with bandages.The other male nodded then turned to gaze at your eyes.

"I'm Shirō Ashiya." he gave a good enough greeting then took your hand to shake it.Shirō then looked at his as you see it 'friend' and sighted to him.

"Oh!I'm Sadao Maou!"He stuck his hand out to shake it and you gave him your hand to shake.You were mostly stuck in a position because if you moved you were to be stung.Sadao already knew since the crash was that bad but choose to move to another topic."Oh yeah Shirō,What were you going to say before?"

Shirō's mouth then tried to speak quickly but the door then opened.A tall female with red hair and scary looking green eyes.She looked like she was about to shout but then gazed at you and your bandaged leg.

"What have you been doing to this innocent girl!!!" she screeched and hit Sadou.

"Oof!" Was the sound he made once he made impact with the wall.You didn't want her to him again but you could ing move.A hand was then put on your shoulder then shoved you back.Shirō then got involved! He was holding her back from punching,kicking,or even getting near Sadou who was cornered into a wall.You crawled slowly to him hen wrapped your arms around his head.

"Miss!Sadou didn't mean to harm me it was an accident and he was really nice to help me!" you said loud enough so it could over power her voice.She stopped then cleared her throat.The girl looked slightly embarrassed.Why?What was she expecting him to do?

"I'm sorry...Um...I'm Emi Yusa" she knelt down.Having your arms still wrapped around Sadou's head you then responded.

"I'm (F/N) (L/N)..." when you said what you needed to say a sudden grope to your chest occurred."AIEE!" you squealed then saw Sadou groping you.You removed your arms from around Sadou's head and saw that his face was all red.

"I-I couldn't b-breath..." he panted then noticed his hand on you.You heard Emi growl then attack Sadou."i-I didn't mean to! Ow! not there! Ow! OW!"You whimpered as the two fought,but having Shirō holding each other away from each other.

Later on in that day you got to know them all a bit better but when giving information about themselves they would leave stuff out.Everything was scrambled up but you just had to be patient.You left the apartment hours later and headed home.

"Bye Sadou Maou! Bye Shirō Ashiya." You waved then made way home.It was getting dark surprisingly so you quickened your way home before night was brought upon you.