𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮... 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛

Börja om från början

"Even your future self agrees," Past Sting snorted.
"There's nothin' wrong with me! You're the asshole here," she growled.
"Why don't both of you shut up for once?" Past Rogue sighed.
"Who're you to tell me what to do, huh?" Past Sting stepped forwards.

"Hey, lay off!" Past [Y/N] shoved him back.
"Why're you defending him?!" Past Sting shrieked, pushing her in turn.
"'Cause he did nothing wrong! And I like you less!" she retorted.
"Shut up, all girls like me!" he hissed.

"Obviously not! I'd be surprised if anyone liked you!" she snorted, rolling her eyes.
"Rogue likes me! Back me up, Rogue!" Past Sting said.
"You're bearable," Past Rogue sighed.
"Telltale signs of a failing partnership," Past [Y/N] grinned.

"I think you need to be quiet, missy," you scolded.
"Yeah," Past Sting smirked.
"That goes for you too," Rogue said.

"I don't wanna get along with them. They're weird," Past you huffed.
"You're going to have to," you said, grabbing both her and Past Sting by the wrist.

"Hey, what're you doing?!" he shouted. You pushed their hands together.
"Hold hands," you ordered, "nicely."

Past Sting and [Y/N] looked from their hands to each other before hesitantly joining fingers. You watched their holds become more relaxed. You let go of their wrists, pleased.

"This... isn't too bad," Past you said.
"I guess it could be worse," Younger Sting sighed.
"Oh, great. You're getting along, I no longer have to suffer," Past Rogue said.

"Don't think either of you are off the hook. I'm not gonna trust you guys so easily just 'cause I held your hand," your younger self scoffed.
"Understandable," he shrugged.

Past Sting looked away and cleared his throat.
"I'm... sorry for being an ass," he said.

"It's- it's fine. I'm sorry for hitting you," she returned, "and... being an ass as well."
She swivelled around to Past Rogue as well.
"And to you too. I'm... sorry," she said.
"It's okay," he nodded.

"And I'm sorry for bringing up Acnologia. And stuff," Younger Sting apologised, "and killing our Dragons... I, uh- I know that you know Natsu and Gajeel and that it's pretty insensitive."
"It's fine, I guess," she said, "I killed mine too. So."

"Oh," Past Rogue blinked, "I figured, I was going to ask—"
"Now you don't need to," she interrupted him, "great talk guys, uh, I'm going."

With that, she dunked herself under the water and swam away. Past Sting and Rogue exchanged a glance with each other before wading off somewhere to chat.

"What's with her?" Rogue asked, sidling over and pulling himself up onto the ledge to sit beside you.
"Mention of Dragons and stuff," you dismissed it, shaking your head, "back then, Isychia's death wasn't really something I liked to talk about."

"Oh, right, sorry," he nodded.
"It's fine now," you shrugged, "I mean, it's just life, I guess. You're born, you live, you die. I'm pretty fine talking about my mom now."
"Yeah?" he asked.
"Well, yeah. Ever since two years ago have I been really fine," you confirmed, "having that enlightening chat on the street with you back then totally helped me."

"Was that sarcasm?" Rogue chuckled.
"No, not at all," you answered genuinely, "I didn't think I'd come across anyone so similar to me, really. Since Igneel, Grandeeney and Metalicana just disappeared on the Dragon Slayers at Fairy Tail, I didn't find it relatable, I guess."