𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨

You finally arrived at Sting and Rogue's home.

Sting put Rogue down on the doorstep, who laid down on his back and watched the two of you fumble in Sting's pockets to find his keys.

"I swear I had them," he said, partially to himself.
"Are you sure?" your brow furrowed before you both looked at each other and slowly turned to Rogue.

"What're you guys lookin' at?" he said gruffly, probably attempting his most intimidating voice. It failed. Sting grabbed him with no delay and started to pat him down. He eventually retrieved his keys and started to unlock the door.

"That was naughty," Rogue said, "naughty, naughty."
Sting ignored him and opened the door, letting you go in first. You instantly went up to Rogue's room and put both Exceeds in your arms onto the small, dark red couch against the wall, before grabbing one of Rogue's cloaks from his closet and draping it over them. They snuggled up to one another and you made a noise of adoration.

There was a sudden clatter and then Sting let out a shout. Hurriedly, you made your way to where the noise had come from, only to find them in the bathroom. Rogue was curled up in the empty bath, still fully clothed. Water was running slowly from the tap, and Sting was growling to himself and washing his hands profusely.

"He just threw up on my hand!" he hissed aggrievedly, "my hand!"
You broke out into a bout of laughter, thumping him on the back.

"These were my favourite gloves, too," Sting rolled his eyes, "they were my Natsu ones."
"Huh?" you blinked.
He took off the one that wasn't stained with vomit and showed you the inside - there were orange flames patterned along the rims that were a stark contrast against the dark blue.

"Okay, Sting, why are you washing your hands with gloves on?" you grabbed his forearm and peeled off the glove that Rogue had thrown up on, making your best attempt not to touch the puke, "I'll wash it for you tomorrow."

"Okay..." he sighed, putting his other glove in the sink alongside it, "what do we do with Rogue?"

The bath was now half-full, and Rogue was still dressed.
"Oh, what the- get out, Rogue," you said. Rogue nodded and pulled himself over the side, falling onto his front. A splash of water came up over the side.

You noticed the plug wasn't in either, and just turned the tap off.
"I—I am silly drunken," he stated, "well, just a bit."

"No shit," Sting said, "what'd you do with Kuschel and Frosch?"
"They're in Rogue's room," you replied, "sleeping. I tucked them in on the couch."

Sting nodded, before looking back at Rogue.
"Guys, you need to work soon," he said, "no? I mean bed!"

"We have the whole world at our fingertips, Sting. We can make him do anything," you snickered.
"This is a once in a lifetime opportunity," the blond agreed, "come on, Rogue. Let's get you into some dry clothes."

Rogue nodded and, now wary that he might be thrown up on, Sting pulled him up to his feet.
"Come on, let's get you to your room," he said.

He started to walk Rogue up the stairs and you followed behind to catch in case they fell. Lector plodded alongside you, now wearing his nightcap.

"Shouldn't you be in bed?" you asked the red Exceed.
"I'll stay up until Sting goes to bed too," he said, though he yawned immediately afterwards.

"Are you sure?" you crouched and picked him up once you reached the top of the stairs.
"Hey, I'm not a baby," he flailed his arms as Sting took Rogue's cloak off of him and threw it at you. It draped over your head like some sort of terrible sheet-ghost costume.