The Breakup (S.S.)

AUTHORS NOTE:  Y/n and seb do not break up in this, it is about Y/n going through one and seb comforting them.  Sorry for not updating school and life got in the way, but I am back. kinda like how bucky does in Sleepless Nights. THIS WAS A REQUEST. MY REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n and Seb have been friends for a couple of years now. He has always been supportive of her, he sees her as the little sister he did not have growing up. He hates to see her hurting. Sebastian knew something was wrong when he got that call at 3 am. 

It was Y/n calling and asking if she could come over. Seb could tell she was crying. "You stay put ill come to you." he said to her. Y/n sniffles and very softly replies "ok." Seb gets what he thinks she will need, a hoodie of his even though she has pretty much all of them at this point, the blanket they always use to cuddle with at his place when they watch movies, and a couple of snacks for them to share. 

Seb pulls in and parks. Y/n is waiting for him at the door crying. Seb hugs her tight and this makes her cry more, he brings her inside and softly shuts the door. Seb lets her hold onto him a bit more and asks "What happened are you ok?" Y/n looks at him as tears go down her face. She shakes her head no. "I I umm I broke it off I finally took everyone's advice why does it hurt?" Seb pulled her into another hug. "Oh my god Y/n I am so sorry, I know it hurts you really liked her but she just wasn't giving you the same amount of effort you were, plus some of the things you have seen her say were toxic. I know you feel as if you did not make the right decision but it was for the better." he says as she nods a couple more times. 

Y/n replies "I I know maybe I should just hide forever and never try dating again I am so sick and tired of being hurt or believing their lies on how they will be better than my last or how every girl I have been with ends up being like the first girl I dated. I want something real Seb but I am too scared to try again." Seb nods and rubs her back. "I know Y/n but who knows maybe the next guy or girl to come around will be the one." Y/n rolls her eyes "You say that every time and it's just not true ok. Besides if I don't put myself out there I can't get hurt." Seb gives her his hoodie and says "You can't just hide forever you know you have me, Chris, Mackie, and both Toms not to mention Lizzie and Scarjo. We care so much about you." She puts it on and grabs the blanket, Seb takes her to the couch and holds her tight. 

"I know I have you guys but I always dreamed of finding someone to love for the rest of my life and just you know experience what a true real relationship is like and not be used for my body or because they wanted to get to you." Seb knows that she is hurting, Y/n did not stop talking about this girl. He loved seeing Y/n and her girlfriend happy together. But he did see how toxic she was at the same time especially when she would ghost Y/n for a couple weeks sometimes closer to a month then pop up asking to come over to hook up or just ask for nudes but never send any in return after she said she would. She would use her job as an excuse but would like other people's posts online or post a story, she would make the effort to do that but not say anything to Y/n. Y/n always came second to this girl and Seb did not like seeing it. 

Seb continued to hold Y/n on the couch while she spoke, he was making sure she was comfortable and getting how she felt out. He was proud of her that one she realized the relationship was toxic and two she didn't shut him out or push him away like the other times she was going through a rough patch. Sebastian made sure to tell her this. He let Y/n rant for a bit and when she said all she did he offered to stay with her to keep her mind busy. The best friends stayed up watching movies and cuddling. That is till Seb looked down to see Y/n asleep with some popcorn stuck on her lip and drooling on his chest. He smiled and chuckled softly. He stayed with her the whole night and even fell asleep with her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading. Don't forget my requests are open!!!