There's a First Time for Everything (SS)

Hey y'all it's been a bit lol that's on me I started up college again and it has been crazy lol. I finally snapped and decided to write this I am OBSESSED with tattoos I have been since I was a kid, now that I finally have one I am for sure hooked lol. I want a whole sleeve. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a nice guys night for Seb, Mackie, and Evans. They did this quite often during their breaks while filming. They used this time not only to catch up with each other, but sometimes things got a little wild. This guys night Chris decided he wanted to get another tattoo. Seb thinks tattoos are cool but would never get on because he is nervous he'd get addicted to them (this is true lol I have one and already have many planned out along with getting ready to get another one soon) Mackie likes them too but does not want one. Chris convinced them to go with him just for moral support along with just to hang out. 

"You guys are gonna love my artist she's pretty fucking cool. I bet she'll fall overseeing Seb." Chris says while wiggling his eyebrows "She is a big fan." Mackie laughs "See killing all the ladies there sexy seabass." Seb shakes his head, blushes a bit then chuckles softly. Chris gets everyone into the car and makes his way to the tattoo shop. "Ok, but is she gonna stab us I gotta know." Mackie teases, Chris shakes his head "If you piss her off yeah." 

After the thirty-minute car ride of the boys listening to their favorite songs (Let's be real we all know they were singing Disney songs, some Taylor Swift, and 80s rock music) they arrived at the tattoo shop. Chris leads the way in and talks to the receptionist for a bit. Y/n makes her way out of her booth to get a water bottle, she takes a glance into the lobby seeing Chris, and smiles. "Well look what the cat dragged in." Y/n teases with her hand on her hip leaning against the doorway. Chris smiles recognizing her voice "I had to get another tattoo from the best artist I know." he smiles at her. "I see you added more to the sleeve it's coming along nicely."  Y/n thanks him. 

Y/n takes them all back to her booth talking with Chris but can not keep her eyes off Seb, Chris notices and teases her a bit. She gets to work on his tattoo looking concentrated making sure her lines are clean, her shading even, and just overall making the tattoo looks nice so it will heal good. Seb is entranced by her work. The boys talked to her to keep the room full of positive energy and to get to know Y/n a bit better. 

After about an hour and a half Y/n finishes the tattoo and lets chis look at it in the mirror, she turns to Mackie and Seb "Do one of you want one I have an opening." Seb looks like he is thinking about it while Mackie shakes his head no. "Oh come on it doesn't hurt that bad." Y/n teases and Chris laughs. Chris thanks her for the tattoo and goes to pay. 

Seb finally decided to get a tattoo. Y/n smiles big handing him a book of her work. he looks through it and asks if he can get something to represent his mother. Y/n nods and tells him a good place that is not too painful but to where the tattoo could be hidden. Seb agrees and watches her make the stencil. Y/n gets everything ready and has Seb lay down. "Are you ready it's not gonna hurt but the pain is addicting like touching a tinder bruise."  Seb nods a bit "Please don't make me bleed out, who knows I might come back to get another." 

Y/n starts the tattoo and Seb smiles thinking it's not that bad but the shading gets him to bit his lip a bit "Ok wow that did not feel too great." he says. "I know I'm sorry you're almost done. You're doing great." Y/n says as she lets him have a breather. Mackie and Chris are already planning the first date. Y/n finishes the tattoo. she lets Seb look at it, he ends up loving it. "You should come around again you have the perfect skin to tattoo on." she says to him. Seb gives her that breath-taking smile causing her to melt, he teases her "Oh you just want to see me with my shirt off." Y/n blushes and laughs "What can I say you look great in person." Ok, but where is all this confidence coming from she thinks. 

She takes him to pay. He keeps flirting with her, he even slips his number on the receipt. Y/n smiles at him and Chris butts in "How about you join us Y/n I know you close up soon." Y/n nods a bit "I would love that I could use a drink." Seb and Mackie cheer happily. the night ends with Y/n at Chris's house drinking and getting to know them better maybe even kissing Seb a couple of times because Chris insisted on playing spin the bottle. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to kinda keep this one short let me know if I should do a part two or a version of the with Bucky. I have an idea for it to help him see his metal arm as something he should not be scared of or show he won't hurt anyone.