Tattoos (BB)

I found one motivation to write. I have been home for the holidays and restarted my job here. I also may or may not have planned more tattoos (I currently have three) and that kinda inspired this fic. I know I already kinda have a fic like this for seb but I changed it up. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bucky has always found Y/n interesting, he's always wondered why she does what she does.  When they first met bucky and her were VERY awkward Steve knew they both liked each other and would constantly try to set them up. Bucky's favorite thing about her besides her personality was her tattoos. He never knew why he found them so attractive on her, maybe because all her tattoos had meaning or because each time she got a new one or got one touched up she would be the happiest she's been. 

Bucky and Y/n have been together for almost three years now. Bucky is sitting on the couch waiting for the love of his life to come back. He hears the door open and turns around to see her with bags and the biggest smile on her face "Bucky Bearrrr I have a surprise for you." she called out giggling seeing him run to her. He quickly kisses her softly "Hi doll I see you've had a busy day with Nat and Wanda." Y/n nods and giggles more. "A very productive day but sit down I gotta show you what I got." 

Bucky always loved when she came home and put on a little fashion show/try-on haul for him and he knew she loved seeing his reactions to what she bought, even though she sometimes uses this as a way of teasing him. Bucky sits on the couch "What did you get today baby." he looks at all the bags and remembers a few of the brands. Y/n puts some of the bags down and smiles "A bit of everything but most of it is stuff for our little space here in the tower." He nods knowing they needed a few things. 

"To start off I got a dress for that party Stark is putting on in a couple of days I-" Bucky cuts her off "Go put it on right nowwwww." Y/n laughs knowing this is one of his favorite things. "You just want to see me almost naked." she teases. Bucky laughs "Hey that's part of the reason you know how much I love your tattoos." he finishes. Y/n nods and smiles big. "Oh, I know how much you love them." she winks and giggles pulling a red dress from the bag to go put it on. The dress is floor-length with a slit that goes all the way up to her hip and a plunging neckline. The perfect dress to show off her tattoos and wear the necklace bucky gave her for their two-year anniversary. 

Bucky can not wait to see Y/n in her dress. He loves when she gets dressed up. "Baby I am gonna die if I don't see you." he says very dramatically. "Hold your horses I am coming out." Y/m replies coming out in the dress. Bucky sees her and his jaw drops. "Y/n you look amazing." Y/n blushes hard and gets all shy "Thank you, Buck." His eyes travel up and down her body and they stop when he gets to her thighs "What's that" he asks already knowing what it is. "I do not know what you're talking about Mr. Barnes," she says as he gets up walking to her. " Oh I think you do miss L/n." he states holding her close while smiling "Let me see it." Y/n reaches down to take the wrap off. 

Y/n got a new tattoo of course. This one covers most of her upper thigh it's half a wolf face on one side the other is the wolf's skull with plants surrounding it (This may or may not be my next one) he knew she'd been wanting this one for a while. he knew the wolf represented him and the skull and plants were just things she loves. That was another thing about her he thought was different she loves oddities like skulls and taxidermy.  "You finally got it." Bucky says smiling at her. "I love it." he said, she smiles "Really?" she kisses his cheek. "Of course babydoll." He kisses her head. "I can't wait till it heals." Y/n giggles.

 Bucky chuckles "Now back to this dress" he spins her around to get a full look "If you wanted to look at my ass Buck all you had to do was ask." Y/n teases. Bucky shakes his head laughing "I wanted to see it when it spins, look at your back tattoos, and ok yes you caught me I looked at your ass." Y/n laughs and kisses him he kisses back a bit harder. Y/n pulls back "Someones a bit excited." Bucky laughs "I can't help it you look so good in this dress even though it would look wayyyy better in the corner of our bedroom or in Tony's elevator." 

"Oh my god, James." Y/n blushes hard "We already got caught in the elevator remember." Bucky nods "Yes I do like it was yesterday." He smiles causing her to laugh. "I love you Dorky Barnes." she says "And I love you too beautiful." he replies. Y/n laughs more "Nothing too crazy till this is healed I don't want it to mess up plus it feels like a sunburn already." Bucky smiles "I know the drill baby." 

Bucky lets her finish her little haul for him. He loves seeing her happy. She ended her show and tell, he helped her get things into their places. While they were putting things away Y/n says "Now about my next one." Bucky laughs and teases "Here we go again."