Part 11

You wake up and put on a skirt with a little jumper while sitting on your bedroom floor doing your makeup "holly we need to to look after one of the kids" v says as you pick up a random child "oh hello Amy" you say "we're going to see kevs family" v says "enjoy why you not taking both kids" you ask "can't we will take the other one another day" v says "ok have fun" you say as they leave.

"Come on Amy" you say holding her hand and walking to the Gallagher house "hey" you say as you walk in and hold up Amy "babysitting again" lip asks "yeah v and kev went to go see kevs parents and they didn't wanna take both kids" you say while thr...

"Come on Amy" you say holding her hand and walking to the Gallagher house "hey" you say as you walk in and hold up Amy "babysitting again" lip asks "yeah v and kev went to go see kevs parents and they didn't wanna take both kids" you say while throwing and catching Amy "that's great so franks in his early thirties and I'm back to puberty I'm getting a boner every morning and having to whack off" lip says as you smile "you not getting laid" you ask him "no it's part of the rules of sobriety" lip says as you put Amy on the floor "Carl u wanna hang today" you ask "yeah ok" he says as you both walk out the house with Amy "let's go to the park" you say "fun" Carl says you sit on the swing with dark next to you and Amy on your lap "so what got your titties in a twist this morning" you ask "some watch or something hard to explain" Carl says "go do something about it if it pisses you if so much" you say as Carl smiles "I will thanks" he says as he walks of "for gods sake" you say as you take Amy down the slide "come on let's go to patsys" you say as you walk with her "hey holly" lip says who's standing outside "hey" you say as you walk in and phone v.
"Hey can you come pick may up if your staying overnight" you ask
"Ok fine" v says
"Thanks" you say as v hangs up "you want some tomatoes" you ask as you give Amy some tomato to suck on.
Carl you
Where you at
Patsys
Kk coming

"Hey" Carl says "hey you coming over tonight I've got the place to myself I'm thinking of throwing a party don't know yet tho" you say as Carl sits "what about Amy" Carl says "v is on her way to pick her up" you say "sweet I will be there come on" Carl says as you both get up. "Come on v is at your place" you say as the three of you walk back. "Thanks just wanted a night alone" you say to v after Carl goes inside "it's all good I don't know how long we're staying but kev enjoys it" v says "ok I will enjoy my time alone" you say while v puts Amy in the car "enjoy your night" v says as she drives off you walk into your house and play music on full volume while laying on the sofa.

"Hey Ian Carl home" you ask as you walk into the Gallagher house "don't think so" he says as you look on the sofa at the girl Ian just put there "she's beautiful" you say sitting next to her "yeah" he says and walks upstairs you walk into the kitchen "Carl finally come on" you say as you both walk to your house "what are we watching" you ask Carl as you sit on your bed "your pick" you say as you throw him the remote you light a cigarette you both watch tv until you fall asleep.

The next morning you wake up and carls gone as usual you walk into the Gallagher house with a hoodie and short shorts on "hey debs" you say as you pour yourself a coffee "hey" she says back before walking around "I put out some junkie bait" Carl says as he walks in "sweet" you say and sit down "those traps you set out back on the porch are a death trap for franny" Debbie says "I need em to Catch a perp" Carl says as he sits down next to you and frank comes down saying something in french "oh father Francis now speaks Italian" Carl says "it's saint Francis and it's french son" frank says back as you smile. Frank starts talking about first steps before walking off with Liam "you believe any of that" Carl asks "hell no" Debbie reply's while you and Carl start talking "why didn't you want to go see kevs family" Carl asks "stranger danger and it's so far and here is more interesting what I've heard it's not good kev shot a deer" you say "sweet"Carl says as you shake you head "he wants to bring the head home" you say and put your mug in the sink. "See you" you say as you walk out.

That evening Carl had invited you over for dinner "hey sorry I'm late" you say as you walk in with a jumper on and fishnets "come on franny" you hear Debbie say as on sit on the sofa "is she still trying" you whisper to Carl "yep" he whispers back...

That evening Carl had invited you over for dinner "hey sorry I'm late" you say as you walk in with a jumper on and fishnets "come on franny" you hear Debbie say as on sit on the sofa "is she still trying" you whisper to Carl "yep" he whispers back "I said he doesn't just use drugs he uses people" Fiona says as everyone starts laughing you watch franny walk to frank he holds up the baby as all of you start clapping "ow are what the fuck" you hear someone shout "oh shirt I got him" Carl says and runs out the room you follow him out and watch him beat the shit out of some man "sweet" you say when he takes the man somewhere "come on you tired" Carl asks as he puts his arm round you and you both walk to your house. "So what is going on between us right now we're fucking occasionally and acting like a couple occasionally" you ask "I don't know but I like it it's fun you can fuck about" he says as he starts kissing you and one thing leads to another.