Chapter 13

A few months later I had a small bump and we were still on the road. Everyone seemed to watch me like a hawk and it was starting to get to me. The raging hormones and mood swings didn't help. We were walking along the road and this time it was Sam who wanted to stop so I wouldn't over do it. I tried arguing with them, but my pleas to keep moving were ignored. I felt like I had become this fragile thing, they all thought would shatter at the slightest thing.

Finally I stormed off into the woods before anyone could stop me, growling the whole way. "I hate hormones," Dean said trying to make sure I didn't hear, but I did. I flipped him off and yelled back, "Say one more fucking word about my hormones and I swear I will gut you where you stand." I kept walking until I came up to a creek and knew I had some space, but was still close enough they could hear me. I bent down and scooped up some water in my hands, not seeing any signs of contamination. As I looked up I saw a Prison. It looked relatively intact and seemed to have multiple walls which held back walkers. I was scoping it out when I heard a twig snap and spun with my knife at the ready. The blade came inches from Rick's head, stopped by his hand. "It's ok, just me," he said and I lowered my knife. I turned back and faced the prison. "Could be worth a shot of we can get in to a cell block," I said as he snaked his arms around my waist. He placed his hands on my bump and rested his chin on my shoulder. "Looks solid and I really want us off the road, for you and Carl," he said and I felt his warm breath on my neck. I leaned back against him and shut my eyes.

He started running up and down lightly on my arm and I felt tingles making my breath hitch. We hadn't done anything in months. There were moments here and there of teasing, but with being on the run we never had much time for anything else. With courage I didn't know I had, I spun around and started kissing him letting him feel my need for him. He responded quickly and wrapping his arms tight around me. His hands went to my ass lifting and I jumped wrapping my legs around him. He walked until he had me against a tree and I used him as leverage to grind against him. Then I heard it, that familiar groan of a walker and I pulled back from our heated kiss growling. I jumped down pushing Rick back slightly and pulling out my knife. Before he could stop me I was on the walker and had stabbed it in it's temple. I stood back up and faced Rick, he walked over placing a kiss on my lips softly. "C'mon baby girl, let's take this prison," he said in a gravelly voice filled with need and lust. I sighed and followed him.

Once we had gathered the others, we quickly put the plan into play. As I saw Rick running for the other gate I saw a walker sneaking up on him. I ran closer and quickly took it down before it could reach him. Rick turned seeing me right behind him and I saw a little bit of anger. Once the gate was secure he quickly pulled me into a guard tower. We ran up top as Daryl yelled out to light it up. "I thought I told you to hang back," he said with a growl as we shot walkers. I stood so I was a little in front of him before grinding my ass back against him, shooting down another walker. I smirked when I heard him groan and pull me to him. Maggie saw us from a tower close to us and gave me a wink. Once the field was clear I quickly pulled away and smirked as I walked back down the stairs.

I went to open the door but Rick pushed the door closed again and flipping the lock on it. I smiled devilishly as he walked towards me. "You have been a bad girl, you know that, he said gently placing his hand around my throat. I bit my lip and smirked at him, showing I knew full well what I was doing. His lips crashed against mine and he pushed me against a wall not breaking the kiss, keeping his hand on my throat. I wrapped a leg around him and he firmly pushed it back down. He worked his way from my lips, down my jaw, down my neck, finding my sweet spot. He sucked and nipped at it and I knew there would be a mark. I let out a moan and Rick's hand flew to my mouth. He grinded into me making us both let out a groan, his stifled now by my breast he was sucking and kissing it through my shirt.

"You better keep quiet baby girl, I don't want to hear a peep or I will leave you here and now. I bit my lip to hold back another moan his voice was going to cause. "Words baby," he whispered. He held my eyes as I panted. "Yes..." I paused and he gave me a stern look, "Daddy." He lifted the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head. I hadn't been wearing a bra and Rick gave me a lustful look as he whispered out, "You don't come until I tell you too, you get 1 that's it." I nodded as he ripped my pants off me with my drenched panties. Being pregnant had it's advantages, but I knew this was gonna be hard. Rick turned me making me put my hands on the wall. He kept a firm hold on me to make sure I wouldn't fall while I was bent over for him then lined himself up and slammed into me. He slammed into me over and over his pace picking up, rubbing my g-spot with his tip. "Rick, oh my God," I moaned out. I felt a slap on my ass making me arch my back in pleasure.

He grabbed me by my throat and pulled me to his chest, raising one of my legs up. "Who am I?" He asked gruffly through gritted teeth before nipping at my shoulder. His hand went to my mouth knowing I wouldn't be able to control myself. "Oh Daddy," I yelled into his hand. The knot in my stomach felt like it was going to burst and my core started clenching around his cock. "Please...Daddy, let me come," I begged him. He smirked and released my neck then grabbed on to my hips. He slammed into me harder and I almost couldn't hold it anymore. He put his hand back to my mouth and slammed in a couple more times when I felt him twitch inside me. "Now baby girl, come all over daddy's dick," he whispered in my ear. That was all it took as my body shook and I squirted all over Rick and the ground. I felt him coming inside me and we rode out our high's together.