Mary: Todays the day.

Then, her father enters the room...

Nolan: Ah, you're awake, well get ready so we can hit the skies my girl.

Mary: Heh, on it dad.

Later, Mary and Nolan were ready up as the two then flew up to the sky...the two were floating in the air as Nolan started to give some hints and lessons to Mary about the first easy thing about having superpowers, flying and floating...

Nolan: Okay, it's kinda like you walk, but you don't think about balancing anymore. But when you were a baby you did, you're a baby flyer right now, and stay focus up. Focus on going the direction you wanna go. Got it?

Mary: Heh, yeah, seems like it.

Says Mary as she somehow is floating around Nolan...

Nolan: Mmm, doesn't seem like it. Follow me.

Nolan then started to fly into the sky as Mary follows him, she somehow is getting the hand of it as she catches up to her father...

Nolan: Okay, you can wore yourself out, moving fast is like tensing a muscle. Your better off if you relax that muscle from time to time, use the momentum to carry yourself forward.

Mary then relaxes his arms, and she then flew faster, Nolan was a bit surprised she's learning so quick...so she catches up to her...

Nolan: Okay, you don't wanna fall so...you're gonna have trouble relaxing. It's kinda peeing your pants on purpose.

Mary: Ew what??

Nolan: I know I know, but you are far better at flying as you should be sweetie, did you get some good sleep?

Mary: I did.

Nolan: Hmm, making sure. Okay, let's land over there.

The two then glides down and to fly towards to the ground...

Nolan: Okay, now try landing slower.

Mary was doing as what he said...but she couldn't, she's going too fast to the ground...

Nolan: Land, I said land, why aren't you slowing down??

Mary: I-I can't!

Nolan: Stop, just stop!

Mary: Woah!!!

It was too late, Mary crash to the ground hard, and it kinda hurt for her, but not that much... she then gets up and recovers...

Mary: Ow.

Nolan: Okay, I guess that counts as landing. Okay, we're gonna try something else.

Mary: Heh, I think I'm getting the use of it.

Nolan: Thats not good...okay, try to hit me.

Mary: ...Really???

Nolan: Yea.

Mary: Heh, okay then.