But now that Bai Che has encountered "Jiuxiao Tianlei", they have to escape as soon as possible to avoid the disaster of Chiyu.

    "No, I need to protect Bai Che here." The head bowed his hands to the disciples and said, "Even if Bai Che is the devil, he is also my disciple, I can't just watch him die... Hurry up, don't let our Tianxuanmen suffer heavy losses."

    "Headmaster! We won't leave!" Qi Yang stepped forward, "Bai Che is my senior brother, I can't leave!"

    With Qi Yang taking the lead, A group of brothers and sisters took the initiative to stay, and the elders saw that everyone was unwilling to leave, so they had to stay with their disciples.

    "Okay! My Tianxuan Sect disciples are indeed affectionate and righteous!" Seeing that the disciples took the initiative to ask Ying for help, the sect master not only did not feel reluctant, but was overwhelmed with emotion.

    Sword cultivators focus on being worthy of their conscience. If they left their senior brother Bai Che and escaped today, although they survived by luck, they will inevitably regret it for life in the future, and they will not be able to go further in the future.

    Rather than that, it is better to be unrestrained and unrestrained, and help senior brother.

    The elders and disciples of Tianxuanmen stood apart and formed a formation. At this moment, a rainbow light flashed across the sky, and an old man with fluttering white beard came with a sword.

    "Elder Bai Xu, you are here!"

    Elder Bai Xu is the oldest ancestor of Tianxuanmen, and the head hurriedly stepped forward to receive him.

    Elder Bai Xu saw the abnormal state of the Heifeng Tower early, and sighed: "If I don't come, wouldn't the Tianxuanmen be broken in your hands?"

    After speaking, Elder Bai Xu took the sword to the Black Wind Tower and Go and landed near Yun Qingqing.

    Yun Qingqing just happened to listen to the popular science popularization of the small system "Nine Heavens Thunder", but I didn't expect that someone would dare to come in, and he was a white-bearded old man who looked more than ancient.

    Yun Qingqing gave the old man a thumbs up: "Old man, why do you want to come in? Aren't you afraid that the thunder will hurt you?"

    "Humph." Bai Xu stroked his beard and pointed in Bai Che's direction. "He's older than me. If I were an old man, what would he be? Wouldn't he be considered an old monster?"

    Yun Qingqing stuck out her tongue, thinking, it's not that you look too old...

    but it's already now, The old man was still thinking about joking, Yun Qingqing quickly straightened his expression and asked, "Elder... do you know how to save Bai Che?"

    "This Jiuxiao Tianlei is here for the evil spirit of heaven and earth in him." Elder Bai Xu sighed, he collected the evil spirits in the Black Wind Tower from all over the world, but he didn't expect Bai Che to make a mistake and take them back again.

    "The evil spirit of heaven and earth?"

    "It's the blood-colored demonic energy." Elder Bai Xu stretched out his two fingers and caught a wisp of blood-colored smoke floating in the air. The red smoke engulfed Elder Bai Xu's two fingers.

    Looking at Elder Bai Xu's two bald fingers, Yun Qingqing couldn't help but turn pale.

    This blood-colored demonic energy is so powerful that it can actually eat the cultivator's body!

Is the villain darkened again (fast wear)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें