14

Recently, Hong Tang came more and more diligently.

    Looking at the increasingly high-class dress on Hongtang's body, as if it had been reused by the Marquess of Annan, Yun Qingqing's heart was speechless.

    Marquess of Annan Marquis spends so much money, can't she do something decent?

    "Sooner or later she's going to make a move on you guys, what are you going to do?" The little system is a little worried to ask, "You have to work hard, ah, I can pass the probationary period all depends on you."

    Lu Che's blackened value went up and down, making the system very uneasy.

    Once Yun Qingqing failed in her task, as an auxiliary system, he also had to be unlucky.

    Yun Qingqing squatted by the charcoal basin, holding the iron clip a little bit plucking the baked sweet potato in the basin, and said, "Of course I'm waiting for the trick."

    "You do it!" The small system growled, "You eat, drink and sleep all day, and gain a pound! The villain's blackened value hasn't moved at all!"

    Yun Qingqing stretched a lazy waist: "I wait for them to do it, they do I have the opportunity to well ...... as a serious travellers from the modern era, I certainly can not take the initiative to harm people, otherwise let others how to think."

    The small system think is also, Yun Qingqing looks like a good person, and not a villain, let her hands to rectify people is not very realistic.

    A person and a system are chatting, Hongtang came over again to visit the door.

    The company is wearing a new peach-colored jacket and two gold bracelets on her hands.

    Hongtang and Yun Qingqing while playing house, said: "Young grandmother, I heard that the hot spring pool in our backyard has been repaired, young grandmother would like to go to take a dip to relieve fatigue?"

    There is a small hot spring in the backyard of the Marquis of Annan's residence, the pool is not too big, before the Marquis of Annan ordered people to refurbish it, and only recently the pool was built. Because the hot spring is too small, only the first line of the Lu family can enter to enjoy.

    "Something's coming up something's coming up." Yun Qingqing said to the small system.

    The little system stroked its chin: "Look, she must be trying to trick you into going over there and then do something bad to you."

    Yun Qingqing said, "It doesn't have to be me, her target could also be the villain."

    Hong Tang was completely unaware that Yun Qingqing was inwardly spitting at her, her mouth continued to carry on the amenity, saying, "I heard that the water of that hot spring pool is very magical, it can make one's skin smooth and firm, and has the effect of nourishing the skin ......"

    Yun Qingqing nodded approvingly, pretending not to understand and asked, "And what effect does it have on men?"

    Hongtang's eyes suddenly lit up: "I heard that after clearing the body and bathing, it can strengthen the body and cure all diseases."

    Yun Qingqing suddenly realized, so they want to deal with, or unlucky child Lu Che ah.

    For a moment, Yun Qingqing didn't know whether to cry or laugh, thinking, "When will the Marquess of Annan turn her gun on her?

    How she wished that the Marquess of Annan would give her a chance to perform and let her block the knife for the villain!

    In the first few days when she had time, Yun Qingqing specially asked the small system to print out a chronicle of the events in which the Marquess of Annan framed Lu Che, in the end, she printed out twenty pages, the paper content covers poisoning, planting, buying murder, bullying and other tawdry operations, let people breathe.