7

With Yun Qingqing sending out guards to fight, Lu Chefang had a much easier time.

    The two sides fought back and forth to the death, more and more people fell to the ground, and finally, Lu Chefang was left with only him and one injured guard, while the opponent's men in black had four.

    Yun Qingqing was anxious, but unfortunately she could not shoot arrows, she hung her bow back on her back, gritted her teeth, waved her horse whip and shouted and rushed down, hitting at the people in black who were cutting wildly at Lu Che.

    With her messing up, instead of killing Lu Che in one fell swoop, the man in black turned around impatiently and slashed her with a machete.

    Yun Qingqing yelled in her head: "Little system, use ecstasy on him!"

    "Yes!" This "bewitching syringe" has not been used since the day of the wedding, the little system has long been eager to try.

    Just see a transparent syringe appear in the air for nothing, to the black man's neck behind a fierce zap.

    In the machete from the tip of her nose only a hand distance, the machete suddenly stopped in mid-air and slipped from the hands of the man in black.

    The man in black swayed and instantly planted himself on the ground.

    "Nonsense!" Lu Che did not expect Yun Qingqing to rush over, he reached out and pulled her over, blocking her behind himself.

    Now the situation became Lu Che, Yun Qingqing, and the guards, against three men in black.

    They were equal in numbers to the black-clothed men, but still not superior in quality.

    Now that Yun Qingqing's mall coins are zero, she regrets that she spent the coins to buy "eyelash bend", otherwise the three people in front of her would not be their opponents.

    The last guard and a black-clothed man died together, and the remaining two black-clothed men approached Lu Che and Yun Qingqing.

    Yun Qingqing almost wanted to praise the quality of the assassins the Marquess of Annan had hired, they had killed them all and still had two left!

    "Go!" Lu Che dragged Yun Qingqing, turned his head and ran towards the stream.

    At this moment, only to hear a "boom" sound, the ground trembled greatly.

    Yun Qingqing thought, "Oh no! An earthquake is coming!

    She remembered that in the plot line, Lu Che was affected by the earthquake and was able to escape from the black-clothed man for a while, she had to seize this opportunity!

    In order to prevent the earthquake from separating them, Yun Qingqing shouted "Stop!" Then she lunged forward and wrapped her arms around Lu Che's waist and hugged him together.

    Lu Che was stunned, his feet were not careful, and he fell to the ground by her fierce lunge.

    The little system covered their eyes: "Master, you, you actually pounced on him! I want to give you a mosaic!"

    Before Yun Qingqing had time to reply to the little system's words, a shaking of the ground hit him, and before he and Lu Che could stand up, they slid down the slope again.

    They rolled down the slope, and Lu Che did not care about the suspicion of men and women, one hand tightly wrapped around her, the other hand to protect her head, she was dead in his arms.

    A sky spinning, do not know how long rolling, the two finally stopped.

    "Hiss--" Yun Qingqing struggled out of Lu Che's arms, feeling like her whole body was going to fall apart.