38

Tianhua disease chaos finally ended, after a spring rain, warm wind and warm, bright spring light shining into the hall, so that the whole South Palace a new look.

    Yun Qingqing was holding a shear in her hand, standing next to a Ru kiln vase trimming and cutting, the vase was inserted with fashionable azalea and gardenia, the flowers were one pink and one white, fresh and lovely with bright colors.

    When Zhao Che walked out from the bedchamber, he smelled a puffy fragrance, he swept a glance at the extra flowers and plants in the nearby vase, couldn't help but frown and asked, "Going to the imperial garden again?"

    Yun Qingqing put the shears down, turned around, and said with a smile, "I only go there once in a while, nothing will happen."

    She had been sneaking out from time to time recently and would occasionally get some novelties back, and the flowers and plants in these vases were from the imperial garden.

    Zhao Che disapproved of Yun Qingqing doing this, not that she couldn't let her go out, but she was afraid that she would meet with danger.

    He frowned more and more tightly, his lips opened and wanted to say something, but then suddenly closed them.

    After all, it was because of him that she was living here in captivity.

    "After noon, my uncle will come over, you meet with me to see my uncle." Zhao Che said to her.

    Yun Qingqing was shocked, "Let me see Wu Taifu? Why do you want me to meet him with you?"

    She was just a small palace maid, why did Zhao Che drag her along to see Wu Taifu?

    Zhao Che took her hand, rubbed his fingers on her palm for a while, and said in a warm voice: "You have spent most of the year in the Southern Palace with me without a name and without a part. ...... Therefore, I want to take you to meet my family."

    Seeing that he insisted on letting her see Wu Taifu, Yun Qingqing thought to herself, it's not like she'll lose a piece of meat if she does, so she didn't refuse again, but she was a little apprehensive in her heart.

    In this ancient world, Zhao Che is a distinguished royal family, but her status is low to the mud, and Wu Taifu is an important minister in the court, what kind of good look can he give her when he sees her?

    The first thing that happened to her was that she was not able to see her.

    "Miss Yun, thank you for your hard work." The first thing that happened was that he didn't think he would look up to her, but he kept smiling at her, with a grinning mouth on his serious face.

    Yun Qingqing poured a cup of tea for Wu Taifu, who hurriedly stood up, took the cup of tea from her hand, and said to her, "Miss Yun, sit down quickly, don't be polite to me."

    Yun Qingqing intuitively felt that something was wrong, she looked at Zhao Che suspiciously, but Zhao Che laughed a little and said to Wu Tai Fu, "Uncle, you're scaring her."

    "Miss Yun, it's all my fault that I was too excited." Wu Tai Fu rubbed his hands, a layer of purple red slowly surfaced on his dark face, "Miss Yun is a benevolent doctor, with a big heart, and has saved the people countless times, I have admired Miss Yun for a long time, today when I saw Miss Yun in real life, I was so abrupt that I made Miss Yun laugh."

    "...... ah, ah?" Yun Qingqing lips slightly open, jaw almost fell on the ground.

    What do you mean by a doctor's kind heart? A heart of great righteousness?