In the last world she almost never suffered aggression, now let her wear to the ancient palace as the bottom palace maid, the small system afraid she can not help but to villainous things dry, such as ...... a fire will be the imperial dining room burned.

    Sure enough, Yun Qingqing instantly collapsed: "I hate being a social animal! And it's a social animal that has to be on duty at five o'clock!"

    For some reason, Yun Qingqing was very resistant to the life of a social animal, and she thought that maybe she was a social animal before she died, otherwise she couldn't explain why she hated going to work so much.

    Little system: "...... master, in order to complete the task, you bear with it for a while."

    Because it was the first time to come to the imperial kitchen, Yun Qingqing cautiously walked towards the kitchen, and coincidentally, there was a lecture going on in the kitchen.

    The person who was lecturing, was a fat man, and there were many people being lectured, about ten eunuchs and palace maids.

    "You stupid pigs! I told you to process the skins of pigs, cows and sheep, and you burned all the skins, and then when the top is accountable, you will be boarded by yourselves!" The fat man, with his belly shy, scolded spitefully at the people.

    Yun Qingqing just stretched her head towards the door, and then silently prepared to exit, when one person saw her with a sharp eye and called out to the door, "Chief Zhu Zong! Yun Qingqing, she's late!"

    Pig Cannonball?

    Yun Qingqing thought for a moment before she reacted that the other person was calling her superior leader - Chief Zhu Herb.

    Her heart thumped, she was late and caught, it was over.

    Just when she was in a dilemma, the head of the herbalist Zhu, as if he did not see her, shouted at the man: "You, get out and smack yourself ten mouths! I told you not to work properly, meddling all day!"

    Yun Qingqing: "......"

    So, is she a connected person?

    After Chief Zhu herbalist finished admonishing the people, the people dispersed to work separately, Yun Qingqing anxiously walked towards his direction and greeted him politely.

    "You worked hard yesterday, no need to work today, and go back to rest." Zhu herbalist swept away his grumpy look and said to her with a pleasant face.

    Yun Qingqing asked the small system: "Am I really a related family? Or a cousin of his third aunt's daughter?"

    The small system finished consulting the relatives of Chief Zhu Herb and said to her, "No, you are not related by blood."

    Yun Qingqing had read her identity, and this "Yun Qingqing" had no father or mother, and was an ordinary court lady.

    Then why was Chief Zhu herbalist so polite to her?

    "It's not hard, everyone is very busy today, I'd better stay." Yun Qingqing wanted to stay in the imperial dining room to ask for information and refused to leave again.

    "Then you remember not to use the knife and not to use the fire, the well water is cold today it will freeze you ...... forget it, you'd better go and choose the vegetables." Zhu herbal chief turned around in the kitchen and gave her an extremely easy job.

    Yun Qingqing went to choose vegetables with a doubtful heart.

    When the other palace staff saw her stay, they showed strange looks, and Yun Qingqing found a corner and squatted down against their strange looks.