→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙚

Start from the beginning

"I don't do drugs... It's only marijuana." Steve spoke, pushing Dustin's head lightly. "This isn't funny, okay? I need to know what they did to you." Dustin asked, Steve laughing. "Are you gonna die on us?" Dustin asked quickly, Steve booping his nose again. "We all die, my strange little child friend. It's just a matter of how... and when." Robin let out manically, Erica scowling at her as Dustin ignored her. "They're gonna be looking for us up there, so I need you to tell me where you parked your car." Dustin demanded, Steve's face lighting up. "Oh, can we make a put stop at the food court?" Steve asked Robin, her grinning. "I would kill for a hotdog on a stick." She added, Steve cheering. "All right, food, yeah. You can have as much food as you want." Dustin spoke mindlessly, the two smiling brightly.

"but only if you tell me where your car is parked." Dustin compromised, Steve staring at him. "Uh-oh." He let out, Dustin confused. "Uh-oh?" He repeated, Steve gulping. "The car's off the board." Steve informed, Dustin more confused. "What?" He asked, Steve pointing down. "They took the keys. The Russians took the keys." Robin laughed, "Like, forever ago. That's a bummer, right?" Steve spoke, both him and Robin laughing.

"CAN YOU TASTE THE AIR, STEVE?!" ROBIN LITERALLY YELLED, THE GROUP WALKING OUT OF THE ELAVATOR. Seb rushed out first, desperate to see El. Dustin and Erica rushed after him, Steve and Robin too busy licking air. "Hey!" Someone yelled, the group looking to see two Russian guards with guns pointed at them. "Stop!" They yelled, Seb too angry. "Run- shit!" Dustin let out, Steve and Robin cheering when a guard flew over the into the elevator. "Sebastian, come on!" Dustin yelled, pulling Seb along. the other guard chased them as they ran, Steve and Robin confused as to why they were even running. Rushing into a random door, the group appeared in the movie theatre. "All clear." Dustin spoke, taking his hat off. "Put this on." Dustin put the hat on Seb's head so it covered his red eyes.

Seb followed the group, not bothering to adjust the hat as they entered a movie room. Seb stared up at the large screen, never seeing it before. Steve somehow grabbed popcorn out of the bin, Seb getting pulled down the stairs to the seats. "You two, sit down." Dustin shoved Steve and Robin into the seats, them complaining about being too far back. "Then don't watch the movie!" Dustin whisper yelled, Ssb looking at everyone. He made eye contact with a small child, the kid tapping his Mom's shoulder. Pointing to the boy, Seb made eye contact with the Mom, her eyes widening. "Sit here, Seb." Dustin pulled Seb gently to a seat, Erica and Dustin sitting either side of him. He couldn't take his eyes off the woman, her averting her eyes. Sighing, Dustin lifted the cap a little.

"You okay?" Dustin asked again, Seb humming. "El." He spoke, Dustin nodding. "We're gonna go to her, okay?" Dustin assured, Ssb staring at the floor. "He's getting us stares." Erica whispered, Dustin confused before seeing Seb's hand veins pulsate bright red. "Jesus Christ." Dustin spoke, grabbing Seb's hands and putting them in between the seats. "Keep them there." Dustin demanded, Erica humming. "What're we doing here?" Erica asked, Dustin looking to her. "We're laying low. Cooling off. Like Oswald." Dustin spoke, stretching. "Oswald was found in a theater and shot to death." Erica shot back, Dustin looking to her. "A week later." He added, Erica scoffing. "Point it, his plan didn't work." She spat, Dustin quick to shut her down. "Only because it was a set up-" "Shhh!" An old woman shushed from behind.

Seb turned around quickly, the woman yelping at his appearance. Dustin quickly grabbed Seb's face, turning him around. "You watch Tweedle-dee and Tweedledum." Dustin pointed to Erica, her looking at him. "Where are you two going?" Erica asked, Dustin nodding to Seb. "He can't stay in here. I'm also going to find us a ride." He whispered, dragging Seb away an out of the cinema. "I repeat, this is a code red!" Dustin spoke into the radio he held. Him and Seb were in the cinema room, waiting for anyone to answer. Mike and El looked to it, the voice crunchy as Dustin repeated himself. "This is a code red!" Dustin spoke. "Dustin?" Mike's voice was heard, Seb looking up quickly. "Mike?" Dustin asked, Seb moving forward. "Dustin!" Mike called, Dustin doing the same.

"Oh my God, you have to listen. I know both me and Sebastian have been MIA, and I'm sorry, it's not because we were mad. I mean, I actually was mad, but it's also because both me and Sebastian were trapped underground in a secret Russian base." Dustin listed off, El and Mike listening to a very bad playback. They couldn't hear a word of what Dustin was saying. "Dustin, yo- I." Seb's head tilted. What was he saying? Dustin continued anyway, "Russians have infiltrated Hawkins!" Dustin repeated himself. "Dustin, you're breaking up-" "And they want Sebastain back so they're after us now and we have nowhere else out of here, so I need you to come and get us. Can Nancy drive?" Dustin asked, Seb staring at the radio. "Mike?" Dustin asked, seeing low battery. "Shit, not now, please. Mike!" Dustin yelled, Seb looking up to him.

"Dustin!" Mike yelled, Dustin turning the radio off. "Come on." He urged Seb, the boy getting up slowly. Erica looked to the two when they sat back down, "Do you have any batteries? Double-A?" Dustin asked the young girl, her confused. "Why would I have batteries?" She asked, Seb sitting on the floor. "I always carry batteries." Dustin shook his head, Erica shrugging. "Then what's the problem?" Dustin looked to his radio. "I need eight." He spoke quietly, Erica leaning forward. "Eight?" She asked, Dustin cursing. He looked down to Seb to check on him, the boy hiding his hands and looking down. "Shit. Guess we'll have to go plan B." Dustin informed, Erica even more confused. "What's plan B?" She asked, Seb tilting his head. Steve and Robin were gone. "Plan B is-" "Where are they?" Seb asked, Dustin confused.

Before seeing both Robin and Steve's seat empty.

AFTER FINDING STEVE AND ROBIN SINGING STUPIDLY IN THE BATHROOM AND NOT DRUGGED ANYMORE, THE GROUP WAITED UNTIL THE MOVIE ENDED UNTIL THEY MOVED TO FIT IN WITH THE CROWD LEAVING. "And blend." Dustin spoke, the group rushing over and walking inside the crowd. "Well that worked." Erica smiled, as did Dustin. "We get on the bus with these people and home sweet home." Dustin summarised, Seb walking behind him. "Uh, Dustin?" Steve asked, Dustin confused. "What?" He asked, Steve shy. "Yeah, we might not wanna go to your house." Steve muttered, Dustin sighing. "Why?" He asked, Steve gulping. "Well, I might've told them your full name." Steve spoke, Dustin looking back at him. "Why would you do that?" Dustin spat lightly, Seb staring at the back of Dustin's feet as he was told.

"Dude, I was drugged." Steve spoke, Dustin scoffing. "So?" He spoke, Steve repeating the younger boy as they walked with the crowd. "So, you resist. You tough it out. You tough it out like a man." Dustin spoke, Steve scoffing himself. "Easy for you to say." Robin's face dropped, grabbing the back of Seb's shirt. "Guys." She spoke, Seb looking up as he was stopped. "Sorry for the inconvenience, have a pleasant evening." A man spoke, a girl nodding. "Abort." Dustin spoke. They were searching people as they left. The man looked to them, making eye contact with Seb. His eyes were easy to distinguish. "Abort!" Dustin spoke, the group rushing back. "Okay." Robin spoke as the escalators were closed. Steve looked back, seeing two Russians following them. "Okay." Steve guided Seb down as they slid down the escalator.

Rushing behind a stand, Dustin had an arm wrapped around Seb's shoulder, the boy's breathing still heavy. He wanted to see El. He needed to see El. These men were in his way. Seb looked to Dustin, his full eye red. "Seb, no." Dustin spoke quietly, Seb not listening. El. He needed to see her. Robin looked to see his hands glowing bright red. "What the fu-" Seb shot up, whipping his hand towards the men as a red stream of electric shocks ran through all of them. Yelling was heard before they men fell to the floor, the group standing up slowly. Seb, too clouded with rage, stared at a display car, looking over to the men on the floor as the car followed his sight, falling onto the men.

"Sebastian?"

---------------------------------------------

Big chapter next ahahaha when i can!!

[2072 words!]

Hope you enjoyed!!

Byeee!