I catch Nam-Ra's gaze, and we seem to be thinking of the same thing.

Na-Yeon wipes the blood off the mop with her handkerchief and shoves it back inside her pocket just as Ms. Park exits the recording booth.

"He says he's going to complete the hour inside." Ms. Park sighs.

"Yah, Na-Yeon, you tell Gyeong-Su to come out." Ji-Min speaks.

"Why me?" Na-Yeon scowls.

"You're the reason why he's in there." Hyo-Ryung replies.

Na-Yeon's frown deepens, before finally agreeing to speak to Gyeong-Su. I follow her closely with my gaze, a knot forming at the pit of my stomach.

"Oh, I bet they're going to kiss and make up!" Dae-Su exclaims in excitement.

"Do you think Gyeong-Su is that easy?" Joon-Young looks at Dae-Su in disbelief.

"Don't love stories usually start like that?" Dae-Su reasons.

"Dae-Su," Wu-Jin swings an arm over Dae-Su's shoulder and covers his mouth with the other. "Just don't speak."

"I'll be right back." I tell On-Jo as I stand up, walking towards the glass window of the recording studio.

Na-Yeon and Gyeong-Su seem to be talking normally, but I can tell Gyeong-Su is agitated. I see Na-Yeon take out her handkerchief which is stained with the zombie's blood.

"Is she going to do it?" Nam-Ra suddenly speaks from beside me.

"Over my dead body." I march towards the door and forcefully open it.

My classmates jolt in surprise at the sudden sound.

"Na-Yeon!" I shout at her.

She freezes, one hand holding onto Gyeong-Su's outstretched hand and the other holding onto her handkerchief.

"What are you going to do with that?" I ask her.

Na-Yeon looks around the room nervously.

Gyeong-Su sees Na-Yeon's handkerchief stained with blood and pulls his hand back. "Yah, why does that have blood?"

"Na-Ri! Why are you interrupting them, they're about to kiss." Dae-Su whines, but shuts up once I send him a glare.

"What were you going to do with the handkerchief?" I repeat.

"I was going to clean Gyeong-Su's wound!" Na-Yeon's voice cracks.

I scoff and roll my eyes. "Then why'd you wipe the blood off the mop using your handkerchief?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Na-Yeon angrily stomps off, shoving me harshly as she walks pass me.

I quickly follow her pace, forcefully turning her around to face me. "You were going to wipe the blood on Gyeong-Su's wound, weren't you? Did you want to turn him into a zombie to prove your point?"

"What?" Cheong-San asks, standing beside me. "What are you saying?"

"Like I said, I saw her wipe the zombie's blood from the mop earlier. I think she wanted to get the zombie's blood on Gyeong-Su's wound so he would turn."

"Na-Ri, be careful with your words." Ms. Park says. "If what you're saying is true that would mean-"

"It's true." Nam-Ra interjects. "I saw the same thing Na-Ri did."

"You're a horrible human being." Ji-Min comments.

"You... You... Fuck you!" Gyeong-Su shouts, almost shoving Na-Yeon in anger.