After a few minutes of walking, the sidewalk came to an intersection. To the right was a group of buildings. One of those buildings were their apartment. Nick lead the way. They reached a building with a dull beige paint. Flickering lights shown the way to the hallway that had stairs at the corner of the entrance. Nick took two stairs at a time, stopping at the second floor. Dream took the keys from Nick's hands, striding to one of the doors. He unlocked it quickly, leaving Nick behind.

Nick held the door open for him. He let it slam behind him on its own as he stepped into the room. Their apartment had two bedrooms, a spacy living room, and one bathroom the two boys had to share. It was decent enough for Nick. Dream was in the kitchen, grabbing snacks from the pantry. He turned around to Nick, who was about to go inside his room. "Sap." Nick turned his head to the voice. He started tugging on the sleeve of his sweater. A nervous habit that he had. "I'm not mad, don't be nervous." Curse Dream for knowing.

"Just wanted to let you know that I'm going to hang out with some friends tomorrow." Dream finally got what he wanted to snack on, which were some chips. "In case if you want to go." Dream said the last sentence as if it was an afterthought.

"Thanks for the invite. I'll think about it," Nick replied. He didn't want to go. Punz ruined his day, and would probably ruin it again tomorrow. He went inside his room, nudging the door closed with his foot. His room had neon lights with his art all over. On his bed was a sketchbook where he kept all of his ideas. It was opened to a page where it was just scribble of multiple colors. Nick took off his sweater, tossing it to the floor. He removed his jeans, switching it to some comfy sweatpants.

He jumped onto the bed, pulling the cover over his body. He laid on his back, staring at the ceiling. Nick exhaled a breath through his mouth, snuggling the soft, fluffy blanket. He tossed the sketchbook to the floor. His eyelids felt heavy. He thought about the blond that ruined his artwork. Punz's art was great. It's probably better than his. Maybe he is better than Nick. Nick held the blanket tighter, putting his face into it. He wants to work on his massive project, but he knew he would give up. Soft fabric brushed his face, making him more sleepy. Nick drifted off to sleep, his mind caught up in the thoughts of that stupid blond.

A faded loud noise sounded in his brain, waking Nick up. Light somehow passed through the black curtains that Nick had in his bedroom. The rays hit his eyes, making him shut his eyes tightly closed. He turned away from the window. A knock sounded on his door, the very sound what made him wake up in the first place. After a couple seconds, Nick thought that the sound was gone. He was about to continue sleeping, but the same sound ringed in his ears again. He groaned in annoyance, opening his eyes. He sat up, shuffling to the door.

He opened it, seeing Dream in the doorway. The blond was wearing stud earrings. He was wearing a white shirt tucked into black ripped jeans. He was wearing a green jacket over the white shirt. He wore a few rings. Nick's favorite was Dream's snake ring that looped around his ring finger. Dream was looking at him up and down, amusement on his face. "What?" Nick grumbled.

"It's 11 Sap."

"And?" Nick said, annoyance clear in his tone. Dream sighed, shaking his head.

"You should really fix yourself Pandas," Dream chuckled. "Anyway, I'm going to go see my friends. Last chance. Do you want to go or not?" Nick thought for a moment. He hasn't gone out to see friends in forever nor actually have fun with Dream. Why not? It's not like it's going to hurt. And lucky for Nick, Dream already got over with the fight yesterday.

Nick scratched his back. "Yeah, I'll be down in ten," he yawned.

"Let's go! We haven't hung out in forev-" Nick shut the door in Dream's face, turning on his heel. He looked through his closet for something good to wear. He decided to wear a black turtleneck and over it a white sweater. He wore black joggers. He slipped on his favorite black and white checkered vans. In the mirror that was on his door, he quickly ruffled his hair. His hair luckily didn't look bad, even if he just got up. He stepped out of his room, being hit by a sweet scent coming from the kitchen.