"I always go here, do you even see anything wrong with me? No, right?" I sighed, drinking my tea.

"Yes, there is!" She exclaimed, pointing her fork towards me as my face contorts into confusion. "You're always smiling and your face is glowing as if you're in love!" She gestured, pointing to my face.

"That's a cliché thing to say," I make a disgusted face and continued eating.

Who am I to say that's cliché when I can't seem to ignore the feeling that I am in love, it just stays there like I can't push it out or anything. But there's also a part of me that's not, that feeling is stopping me from being in love with many reasons.

"I'm quite jealous.. it must be nice to have that warm feeling with someone you love, talk about random stuff with them, tease each other, and it's more thrilling when you both have opposite personalities!" She counted with the petals she plucked out from a flower she's holding, while I tried not to give out a weird reaction from everything she's saying.

Did she just describe us? I have to admit she was on point though.

"Have you fallen in love before?" I asked her, maybe this would be a good time to talk about it. I still feel confused about what I really feel.

"Hmm, not really.. but I read a lot of romance novels! Especially the most cliché tropes," She proudly raised her chin up and held her blushing cheeks. "Why do you ask? You're in love, huh?" She wiggled her eyebrows cheekily.

"I genuinely don't know," I simply replied. "But can two different people fall in love?" I took a sip of my tea to compose myself.

"It depends, oh! By different, do you mean he's an albino and you're not?" She questioned, making me gag on my tea a little.

"W-What made you say albino?" I put my cup down and tried not to laugh while she just shrugged and looked serious about it. I cleared my throat and patted my chest to compose myself, "We're supposed to be enemies, but he's weirdly nice to me and he doesn't-"

I got cut off when she gasped really loud that she stood up from her seat. "He's using you!" She yelled out, pointing towards me. "Or not!" She plopped back down and smiled again.

"T-This is serious," I mumbled, slightly glancing at the people around us who seemed unbothered by her loud voice.

"I am too! It could be that way, but he could also be genuinely nice to you because he really likes you!" She said while chewing her cake. "But dating an enemy could be risky, you're on two opposing sides, correct? There could be misunderstandings and you'll both have to face the consequences, but what I'm saying is, it really depends on the two of you on who will adjust if you really love each other!" Her voice muffled when she stuffed her face with the cake.

"You're right," Was all I could say. She was right about that again, maybe I shouldn't get ahead of myself. I'm sure Scara only sees me as... a friend, he already has someone in his heart.

"Oh, right! I found this little one earlier when we were walking around." She suddenly blurted out, taking out a small mouse from her bag in a hurry. How can it even breathe in there?

"Why'd you keep it?" I leaned back a little when it started moving in her hand.

"The poor thing was trembling, how could I not? Wait, is it a guy..?" My jaw dropped when she started checking the tail part of the mouse.