"Mister, this has happened to (Y/N) before, almost a lot." Paimon stated, making everyone look at her.

"Hmm, is that so? What could be the cause of it?" He rubbed his chin.

"It happens when I think about something too much, my mind just becomes too foggy and my brain is refusing to think... or remember?" I held my head and sighed. 

"We should give her some air and leave her for awhile," The doctor announced while opening the windows. "Lord Scaramouche," He called out and stepped towards him.

"Just leave me here," Scara simply replied without looking at him, crossing his arms. 

"Understood, my lord. Let's go," The doctor nods and bows a little before leaving the room with the others including Khail and Paimon. 

We stayed quiet for awhile so I was starting to sweat and just hope to dear sexy Barbatos that he doesn't lash out on me. I just fiddled with the edge of the blankets and looked down, I looked to the window at my side to notice that it was already afternoon. 

This is the first time I only slept for a short time, I would usually sleep for two or more days. I feel hungry again, I was going to have a camping trip here.

I suddenly looked up when I heard something shifting, and I flinched in surprise when Scara was now sitting on the mattress on my side. Why do I feel like he's going to twist my neck?

"You're... okay, right?" He scooted closer to me, holding my hand. Wait, who is this? 

"Excuse me, who art thou- Ah!" I hissed in pain when he flicked my forehead harshly. "What if I get brain damage?!" I gritted my teeth.

"I'm fucking serious," His grip tightened on my hand, looking at me intently. His eyes looked tired and he was still wearing his attire from yesterday.

"Y-Yes, I'm okay, my lord." I chuckled softly, holding his hand with my other hand.

He sighs heavily and ruffled his hair frustratingly, "That thing said this happens to you a lot?" He looked back up at me with worry eyes. He didn't actually curse. 

"First of all, she's not a thing. Second of all, yes, this does happen.. often." I sheepishly smiled, "It's okay, I always wake up after fainting like that." I added in reassurance. 

"Don't fucking scare me like that, you should..." He muttered, jabbing my shoulder with his finger. "...Never mind," He huffed. 

"Were you worried? That's weird coming from you," I joked, covering my cheeky smile at him.

His eyebrows met and jabbed my shoulder harder, "So what if I was? You think I wouldn't be fucking panicking when you just suddenly fell like that?" He scoffed.

"Ow! Why are you mad at me? I'm the one who fainted," I scolded as he rolled his eyes in return. "This isn't.. new to me. Like I said, when I think too much, my brain just can't handle it I guess." 

He crossed his arms and looked down, "...Then don't think about it." He replied in a monotone. 

"As if that's easy," I flamboyantly eyed him and clicked my tongue. "Y'know whenever I fall into slumber after fainting... there's these weird scenes playing in my mind like a movie," I blinked and fiddled with the sheets.