I know it's already weird that we're even friends but I can't help but be curious of him, he's an interesting person and he's not actually a bad person. But the thought of loving him is just weird to me, I can't picture it.

I bet he doesn't feel that way too...

I think he's still trying to move on from his past girlfriend, it must've affected him a lot. Is that what a heartbreak is like?

I've never experienced it so I'm not in the place to talk about that. I should let him be on that since we've only known each other for just a few months.

I just prefer our platonic relationship right now. I can't decide what's wrong or what's right anymore, so I'll just follow what my heart wants.

"I don't like him in that way," I hugged my knees to my chest. "Our friendly relationship is enough for me," I mumbled.

"Aww, what if he likes you though? Won't that become a one-sided love? That's such a sad story!" She looked down, hugging her knees now like me.

Scara likes me? No, I don't think so. His heart is like ice, I don't want to pull an Anna where I'll melt his heart like Elsa.

I don't even know what a relationship like that is like or how it works, I never had one.

"I'm positive he doesn't," I just shrugged at her. "He likes someone else," I added.

"WHAT?!" She yells out suddenly, her voice roared so the people walking by us stopped to glance at us.

"Miya! C-Calm down!" I grabbed her shoulders and sat her back down.

"I'm getting sad now, (Y/N). This isn't what I expected! Are you stopping yourself from liking him because he likes someone else?" She frowned, holding my hand.

Is that it? Am I just ignoring my feelings?

"The things is, the person he likes left already, but... he still likes her. Do you get it?" I smiled in reassurance.

"Hmm, I see. This is some love triangle type of trope," She nodded, making a thinking pose. A love triangle, but the other girl is dead.

"I don't know anymore," I looked down.

"Hmmm, I might not be at the place to say this but.. if the other girl already left, then why don't you take your chance? I think you two are still on the stage of knowing each other first, it'll take time to get to know each other. When a day comes where you two find yourselves having mutual feelings, why not risk it? But if the guy still likes the other girl, you might get hurt. We can't do anything about that, only our heart knows what it wants!" She gestured, leaning her side on me.

I just nodded at her, I feel a little confused right now so I didn't say anything in return. I may or may not have the chance to begin with, but I should just lay low for now.

I don't want to seem like I'm taking advantage of him who's still going through a heartbreak.

Yeah, this is fine, (Y/N). Once you get into a relationship like that, you'll have to risk your friendship too.

"Thank you, Yoimiya. That helped me a lot," I smiled at her.

"No problemo! We could always do this girl talk," She smiled back with her teeth, putting her hands on her waist.

I knew I found the right person to talk to about this, she must know a lot about this love thing.

"I also think you're just confused, do you realize your feelings now?" She giggles, trying to tickle my arm.

"You're right.. I do" I chuckled.

-漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ . ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-