She groans loudly and rubs her temples in unison, "I'm so so sorry about that, (Y/N). That oni came here for the 4th time this week, how annoying!" She pouted, crossing her arms grumpily.

"It's okay, I'm almost finished." I reassured, smiling at her.

"That's amazing! You're such a fast learner," She claps her hands, "Anyhow! Let's go back to you." She cooed as she moved closer to me excitedly.

"What about.. me?" I questioned.

"Well, you know! You're smiling and blushing a lot, and I have only one guess for that!" She pointed upwards, as if she's declaring something.

"What?"

"You're in love!" She pointed directly to my face, making me jump a little.

"Why?" I questioned.

"What do you mean 'why'? You're in love, that's the only reason!" She chuckled.

"In love.. how?" I questioned again, not really getting the idea.

The truth is, I've never felt... in love ever since I came here in this world, nor have I experienced it. Is she talking about family love or friendship love, does that count?

"Oh come on, (Y/N)! I'm talking about being in love with a guy!" She gestured as I made an 'o' face.

"Well, I'm not." I shrugged, chuckling a little.

"Yes you are!" 

"No, I'm not."

"Yes. You. Are."

"Then maybe I am," I sighed, giving up.

"WHO IS IT?" She squeals, scooting closer to me. "Is he handsome? How tall is he? What's his personality like? Oh! More importantly, does he wipe his ass?" I coughed at her last question.

"He's most of those, and he definitely wipes his ass." I emphasized as she squeals even more, "But he's not really... tall," I added as she suddenly slouched and her face became blank. 

"Is he a dwarf?" She tilted her head.

"NO!" I blurted out, covering my mouth to stop myself from laughing. I could almost imagine him being one. 

Shit, I should stop, he'll kill me.

"Come on, I'm dying to know about this guy you have!" She whined, pulling on my sleeve. 

I sighed and cleared my throat, "I-I'm not saying he's small as a dwarf, but his height is like mine, you know? But he's inches taller. He's handsome indeed but his personality is... manageable." I chuckled, I don't want to tell her he's an impulsive person.

"Why? What does he act like? Is he one of those red flags? A playboy?" She made a disgusted face and slightly shivered at the last part. 

"Hmm," I looked down, suddenly remembering he had a girlfriend. "He's not, he's just a very serious person and he doesn't like talking a lot." I gestured.

I bet his past girlfriend was just like him, or someone who could calm his anger down easily.

"Oh! So he's one of those mysterious boys! Ah, you're quite lucky. I heard those are the type who's more loving!" She nudged my shoulder, giggling. 

Mysterious, huh? Wait 'til she sees what he's really like.

"So!" She called my attention back, crossing her arms. "You like this guy?" She leaned back, her arms supporting her weight. 

Well, I do like him... as a friend. I just don't think I can go into a deeper relationship with him, I mean, we're already doing fine this way. 

I do want to be with him but at the same time, I don't want to. It's like there's a barrier between us which we can't break. We're in two different sides, I'm the hero and he's... the enemy.