School once again

The next morning
Peter woke up. "Urgh" He sat up and jumped down from the top bunk. He got dressed then went downstairs. It was more lively than when he had first arrived. There were around 8 different children the youngest looking about 6 and the oldest looked like him. They all noticed him and some of the pointed, the lady noticed this and put down her wooden spoon heading over to Peter.
"Everyone this is Peter he just moved here. I hope you can all give him a nice welcome and treat him like you treat everyone else" she smiled nodding at the kids.
The offered him a seat then got him a bowl and passed the cereal. Peter ate in silence. Some of the kids were talking to him but he didn't try that hard to communicate with them. He spoke once or twice when they asked him questions but that was it. Most of the children had left by the time Peter was halfway through his breakfast.Peter was just finishing his cereal when the owner patted him on the shoulder.
"You start school today if I am correct. You want to get going or you will be late on the first day. We don't want that do we?"
Peter got up and put his dish in the sink then zipped up his jacket grabbed his bag and left. He spent the next 40 minutes walking to school. He would of gotten there quicker but it got himself lost.
"Shit where the hell am I" Peter must of looked really confused as a woman came up to him and asked if he was lost.
"Are you lost?" The woman asked.
"Yes I am. Do you happen to know where midtown high school is?" Peter asked.
"Oh yeah just keep walking down this street then take the first exit walk for 2 mins then turn to your right and it right on the corner" she answered.
"Thank you so much...." Peter slowed his speaking.
"Wanda" she spoke.
"Thank you Wanda"Peter said as he moved along speed-walking to get to school on time.

He followed the instructions and arrived in front of a tall building which still had kids pouring into it. He joined the pack of people and entered the building walking through until he found the office.
"Excuse me" Peter tapped on the front desk.
"Yes" the receptionist looked up from her computer.
"I'm here to register for school. Someone should have called ahead to get things ready" Peter said.
"Name" she asked
"Peter Parker" he looked and saw her type something into the computer and search down when he saw her eyes land on something.
"Ah yes I have you down here. Since it was called ahead I already have your timetable and locker number. Let me go get it for you." She stood up and went briefly into another room a moment. She returned carrying a couple books a timetable and a small piece of paper.
"These are some books you will need, your timetable and locker number" she smiled sliding the stuff towards him.
"Thank you"Peter put the books in his backpack, the locker number in his pocket and took the timetable.
He walked down the corridor and looked at his timetable. He was meant to be in science so he slowly found his way to where he was meant to be. He arrived outside the classroom and walked inside. Everyone was already sat down and looked at him.
"Hello, you must be new" the teacher spoke.
"Peter...Peter Parker"he spoke.
"Well Peter go take a seat next to Ned" she gestured to an empty seat next to a boy.
Peter sat down and looked at his desk mate.
"Hi I'm Ned" he put his hand out.
"Peter" Peter shook the guys hand.
He smiled. For the next hour Peter was fascinated but quite bored. He had always enjoyed science. The boy next to him was quite nice aswell. He was kind and treated Peter like a proper human being and not a tool.
"Did you hear about the competition?"he whispered in Peters ear.
"Competition" Peter played dumb.
"Yeah Tony Stark a billionaire is having a competition and the winner becomes his intern" he stated.
"That sounds interesting" Peter looked fascinated.
"You should enter. Its open to every highschooler in the area. If you want to enter in 15 mins you need to go to the maths room which will be empty and you need to complete as much of a test as you can in 30 mins. I'm giving it a go." Ned looked at Peter to see his answer.
"I'll give it a go too it sounds cool" Peter said making Ned smile.
"Cool"

15 minutes later
Peter and Ned walked down the corridor to the maths room. They were about to go in when another guy pushed in front of them and blocked the doorway.
"You two losers might just want to head off. Your looking at the winner of the competition and Tony Starks new intern" the guy laughed.
"Shut up Flash" Ned said.
"What are you going to do you little nerd" he looked at Ned.
"Leave him alone" Peter spoke at Flash.
Flash took his focus away from Ned and at Peter "let's get something straight Penis Parker I am better than you and you better stay out of my way".
Flash walked into the classroom. Peter and Ned followed long after. Peter walked in to see around 20 other people sat a desks with a piece of paper (double sided). Peter went to the front took a paper then sat down at an empty seat. Everyone waited a few minutes wondering what to do when the one and only Tony Stark came into the room.
"Hello everyone"
People gasped and started whispering to one another. Tony raised his hand and it went quiet.
"You have 30 minutes to finish this paper. If you are done early you may leave" Tony spoke "and begin".
Peter picked up his pen and looked at paper. As he answered he noticed the the questions were actually quite easy and was done in 20 minutes. Not wanting to sit with nothing to do he stood up and went to the front of the classroom.
"Your done" Tony raised his eyebrow.
"Yes" Peter placed his paper on the front desk and left the room. Tony was baffled when he skimmed past the boys answers. He had gotten every single one right and only in 20 mins.

A few hours later
Tony was back at the tower and went to the main room where everyone happened to be.
"I found our intern" Tony stated.
"But you have only been to one school" Pietro asked.
"This kid got everything correct and only in 20 minutes" Tony looked genuinely impressed.
"That's impressive" Bruce added fascinated.
"What's the kids name?" Nat asked.
"According to his paper his name is..." Tony skimmed to the top of the paper "ah here".
"Peter Parker".