I state in a blunt tone, "Here's the truth: Zabuza's still alive." This causes everyone to gasp in shock.

Naruto exclaims, "But we saw his body! Believe it!"

Sakura says to the Jounin, "Kakashi Sensei, you checked him yourself! You said that his heart stopped!"

Kakashi responds, "His heart did stop, but that was just a temporary state. To stimulate death. The weapons that Tracker used are called senbon. They can pierce deeply but rarely kill unless they hit a vital organ. Not in the neck. They're modified for needles used for medical treatments, like acupuncture. Trackers are trained to know every detail of the human body. Causing the heart to stop temporarily while keeping the body alive is an easy manner for them. First, he carried Zabuza's body away, even though it's much heavier than he is. Second, he used senbon, which have a precise effect, but are rarely fatal. From these two factors, we can conclude that the Tracker wasn't trying to destroy Zabuza, he was trying to save him."

Here, Kakashi flicks his gaze to me, remembering that I was in the same tree with the Tracker Nin.

Tazuna grumbles, "Come on! You're overthinking this, aren't you?"

Kakashi states simply, "Encountering suspicion, the ninja prepares quickly. Hesitation leads to disaster." He narrows his eye. "Every shinobi knows this saying."

I notice Naruto grinning, no doubt at the prospect of fighting Zabuza again.

Sakura queries, "Sensei, you said "Prepare quickly." But how can we do that when you can barely move?"

Kakashi chuckles, confusing the green eyed girl, making her raise an eyebrow. "Huh?"

"I can still train you."

Sakura exclaims, clench king a fist, "Hold on! A little last minute training won't make us strong enough to fight Zabuza! You and Kimiko could barely defeat him, even with her skills and your Sharingan! We have to be reasonable about this!"

Kakashi questions, "Sakura. Why was I able to stop Zabuza? Because, you all helped me. You've grown. Naruto."

"Huh?"

Giving a closed eye smile, the Jounin tells him, "You've grown the most."

Naruto says happily, "So, you've noticed, Kakashi Sensei! Now things are gonna get better, believe it!"

"I don't believe it! And nothing's gonna be good!" A young boy's voice snaps, causing us to whip our heads around. A little boy about six years old, stands in the doorway. He has black hair, dark eyes, and wears a bucket hat on his head.

 He has black hair, dark eyes, and wears a bucket hat on his head

"Who are you?!" Naruto yells, pointing at him.

Tazuna says as he holds out his arms and asks, "Inari! Where have you been?!"

Inari says happily as he jumps into Tazuna's arms, "Welcome back, Grandpa!"

Tsunami scolds her son, "Inari, that was very rude! These ninja helped your grandpa and brought him here safely!"