Chapter 3 You know what...I hate him.

Already have 161 views and 16 votes from both chapters! O.O Thank you everyone for taking the time to read my story and  thanks those who voted as well! This is next chapter, sorry for taking so long to write it. I was busy with school. I had been slowly editing, redo writing both chapters, I'm still am. I made the chapter a bit longer than usual as an apology and pass the milestone of 100 views.

I hope you enjoy it!

This chapter has violence, cursing, horrible description of fighting, and terrible grammar. It's a bit of a long read.

Still in Delirious POV:

--

Last chapter: "WAIT, WHAT?!" I shouted. I watch my avatar and me move toward each. Once both of us merged, everything turned black. Cursed you, monkey!

--

It was completely black, cold, possibly... wet? And I think I'm floating. I... AM... floating... Why? Wait.... WHY I can't breathe? My eyelids open to see myself surrounded by algae, fish, and...water. Immediately, I place hands over my mouth from the sudden realization where that brat sent me. I watch some of the bubbles escape from my hands and float upward to the surface. THAT SON OF B!TCH!

A clear screen appears showing something. Are you serious-you want me to do a tutorial right now? F*ck you, game! I need air. NOW. Immediately, I pressed the skip button on the tutorial moving my limbs taking broad strokes. I swim upward. My lungs started to burn and black spots appeared in my vision.

Just how big is this pond? My vision fades as my lungs and limbs burn while the light seems so far yet close. I swam faster reaching for the surface. I saw the light reflect the water become brighter and brighter, as light engulfs my vision, once I break the surface. YES! I gasp for fresh air coughing the water off my lungs. Just how long I was underwater? When I find that asshole monkey... I swim to the nearest shore to pull myself out of the water and fall down onto the ground. My clothes drip water onto the ground creating a big puddle where I laid. Slowly, I lift myself crawling a bit away from the pond while I cough out the rest of the water out of my system. I kept moving until I couldn't then fell onto the ground and blackout.

It was dark again. I could hear faint whispers around me and something pokes my foot. Ugh, did I drink? Wait a minute... The game! That fucking monkey. When I see him, I'm going to kill him. I bet that he was laughing at me somewhere. Something was still poking me. Stop poking me! I twitch my foot in response to the poking. Go away! Then the poking stops. I sigh in relief. I could still hear whispers and I focused on that.

"Is he dead?" A woman spoke. Of course, I'm alive.

"No, did you see his foot twitch?" Another woman responds. "And he is breathing still."

"If he died, he would teleport back to the city already. So he's still alive." I wonder what? The last woman replied and the poking resume.

I tried to move away from damn poking, but it didn't stop. They wanted me to get up. Fine, you crazy b!tches, I'll get up! Carefully, I lift myself up. One of the women, I guess the one who was poking me, gave me the end of her staff to help me. I struggled to get up and finally manage to lift myself out of the puddle of water to cough more water out. My limbs feel weird like I'm drunk just without drinking any alcohol. Slowly, I moved into a sitting position with my legs crossed and kept my head down. I see three different pairs of shoes by the puddle that surround me. Damn monkey place me in the damn pond."

Are you, ok?" A female voice questions me. Do I look fine? I awoke in a pond then in a puddle!

"Yea, you were lying in the puddle for a while now." Another female voice questions me too. It hasn't killed me yet.