"Hold him up, I'm gonna chain him to the ceiling and secure him with the these." Isabelle laughs with a nod in response and holds the vampire up.

Damon wakes up with a groan when Rebekah snaps the second bear trap to his wrist. "I found them in the shed, what kind of monster would trap a poor and defenseless animal?" Rebekah asks him with fake curiosity.

Isabelle walks over to the two and hands Rebekah a glass of wine, "Thank you, Love." Rebekah says as she kisses the brunette on the cheek and takes a sip.

Isabelle blushes with a shy smile.

"You two are disgusting," Damon says as he looks at the two women in disgust, Rebekah smiles sweetly at him and punches him in the nose.

"You tortured my girl and treated her like an animal. And ever since then, I have felt this incessant need to one-up you. So I plan to bleed the vervain from your systems." The blonde says as she tears Damon's shirt off and drags a knife across his chest.

"You want to compel me to be your boyfriend?" Damon questions with a smirk on his face.

Isabelle rolls her eyes, "I wonder how your head can sit on your neck with enlarged it is, maybe I should relieve it, and chop off your head off." She says as she picks up an ax from the floor and swings it around.

"Now now Isabelle, we can't kill him yet. He's gonna feel a little bit of pain first." Rebekah says in a fake stern tone, Isabelle playfully glares back. "Anyway since you're a vampire bleeding you may take a while, we should probably stick to the major arteries."

Rebekah then takes the knife and drags it across Damon's neck, the vampire groan in pain at the action.

Isabelle clenches her jaw and puts on some gloves, she then pulls out a pretty purple flower from it. "Did you know that vervain is a very easy plant to grow? After me and my pack had been attacked by vampires, I had decided to grow our vervain for immediate access." 

Damon's eyes widen slightly at the realization of what plant she is holding. "Good thing that I take it everywhere I go, just in case," Isabelle says with a smirk as she stands in front of Damon.

Isabelle holds her hand out to Rebekah, motioning for her hand over the knife. Rebekah complies with a smirk of her own and leans against the wall.

The hybrid stabs the knife into his shoulder and pulls it out, then she immediately shoves vervain into the wound. The Salvatore screams out in pain in response.

"Well, looks what you two caught, if you plan to bleed him of vervain don't you think that it would be easier to hang him upside down," Klaus says as he enters the room and observes the sight in front of him.

Rebekah scoffs from her spot at the wall and looks at her brother, "We are perfectly capable of inflicting pain, thank you very much." She says with sarcasm in her tone.

Klaus raises his hands in a mock defense and walks closer to Salvatore. "Oh, sorry, it's not like I have any expertise in the matter."

"You know, why don't you just leave me be and go and manage your witch?" Rebekah says with a fake smile at her brother.

Isabelle shakes her head back with a laugh, "Yeah Klaus, let the girls do the dirty work." 

Klaus rolls his eyes at the brunette but leaves the room anyway.

"Now where were we," Isabelle says as she stabs the knife into his stomach and leaves it there, she sighs and stands next to Rebekah in silence as a bad feeling comes over her.

Rebekah wraps an arm around her girlfriend's shoulder and pulls her closer. "You alright?" Rebekah questions Isabelle, and the girl nods in response.

"I just have a bad feeling about today," Isabelle says with furrowed eyebrows. Rebekah hums in response and presses a kiss on her head. "I think I'm gonna go out for a while, um, and clear my head," Isabelle says as she moves away from Rebekah's arms and grabs her bag.