Prologue

Luke's knees buckled as he fell to the ground, hands fumbling desperately to stem the bleeding. The knife had pierced the skin and dug deep into his stomach, his breathing ragged and unsteady as he choked for air.

His body crashed weakly against the gravel, catching sight of a trembling figure running off into the shadows before his sight began to blur. The sharp, silvery object that was the cause of his pain lay discarded on the floor beside him, dropped by his attacker in what he could only assume to be fear.

Luke tried to call out for help, the sound emerging from his mouth as nothing more than a faint whimper as his breaths became shallow. His eyes were heavy, each time he blinked it was a challenge not to let them stay permanently closed. Everything seemed to slip into a deafening silence as he drifted in and out of consciousness, a dark red pool of blood forming by the side of his wound and the pain now unbearable.

His blood boiled in his veins and the world began to spin out of control, all he could make out was a few approaching shadows as a group of hushed voices came into earshot. Luke couldn't quite distinguish what they were saying until it was too late.

He suddenly felt rope being tied tightly around his wrists and ankles, the material rubbing at and irritating his skin. Something was placed on the wound on his stomach and a large amount of pressure applied, making Luke wheeze out a gasp as pain shot through his entire body.

One of the men crouched down next to the half-unconscious boy, patting his shoulder and chuckling. Like the others, a black mask covered his face, and his voice was rough and deep. "This is just the beginning kid, if you thought it was bad before then just you wait and see what's in store for you this time."

Luke was completely powerless, his strength was slipping away and his life hung in the balance, but there was nothing that he could do about it.

He could vaguely sense himself being lifted off of the cold ground, and then thrown roughly into the back of a slowly moving vehicle. It began to speed up, and with it Luke lost control of all of his senses.

One minute the world was there and then it was gone, as everything faded to black.

He couldn't go back there, he just couldn't.

~~~~~~~

A/n: oooooooh :o

This is not gonna be a particularly cheery story, just warning you now

But I'm so excited!! Omfg I have such a cool plot for this and skdnaksns I hope you all like it xxx