-

I knocked on the door awaiting for someone to open it.

I hoped it was Day'iana.

"Heey Doo— Keep fucking playin wimme." I chocked Day'iana as soon as she answered the door causing her to stumble backwards.

"Stawpp before my mom see you." She blushed grabbing a hold onto my hand.

She like this shit.

"Yo ass lucky." I threatened before letting her go then pulling my pants further since they were to far down for my liking "Whea lil twin at?" I looked around.

"He's in the Kitchen with my Mom." She grabbed my hand leading me to the Kitchen but not before closing the front door.

Once we made it too the Kitchen a woman stood at the sink with Daylen on her side.

Her momma gotta fat ass.

"Mamá." Day'iana called out and her Momma turned around observing me as I stood behind D "Your are a handsome young man." She complimented "I didn't know you liked em tall Gigi."

"Gigi?" I raised both my lip and eyebrow.

"Mommy, I told you to stop calling me that." Day whined.

"Girl whatever go to the table, the food will be there inna minute." Day grabbed my hand tugging me along with her but her mom stopped our movement "I said you not him, matter fact take Daylen with you."

She handed Daylen to Day "Hii Dadafatman." Day cooed leaving the room.

Dukes waved me over.

I walked over too her leaning my back against the counter which was located right next to the stove where she moved after Day left for the Dining room.

"You ever met someone's mother?" I shook my head no "No ma'am."

"Well I never met with my daughter's friend," She paused to look at me and I laughed "So its a first time for both us."

"What are your intentions with my daughter?"

"Uhh respect her most definitely, support, appreciate, admire, and soon love her." I explained truthfully.

I do plan on doing everything I just told her mother, it's just something I was taught not only by Dukes but by my sister as well.

"How do you deal with arguments?"

"Ian gone lie Dukes, I'm lil toxic." I made an imaginary pinch with my index and thumb.

She raised one of her eyebrow's "Oh just little?" I playfully smacked my teeth "Yes Ma a little."

Her momma not even annoying once you meet and get to know her.

"Okay so explain that little toxicity that I may have to deal with." She stirred her spoon into the pot.

"I might call you every time yo daughter make me mad."

"She makes you mad a lot?" I shrugged "She always be catching attitudes with me."

"No I don't! You be making me mad on purpose!" Day yelled interrupting our conversation.