3.) no one

y/n's pov:

i turn to see a 6'5, extremely hot, but extremely toxic man. what is he doing.

"what do you want nate?" i say rolling my eyes

"just thought i'd say hello"

"well he-"

"so what can i get ya?"

"oh yea yea, sorry. i'll take a sugar cone with 1 scoop of classic vanilla" i say turning back to the bar

"okie dokie" the ice cream man says.

he scoops my ice cream and places it on the cone. he walks over to the register and so do i.

"that'll be $1.25"

i take out my phone from my back pocket and start to take my case off to get the money that's inside. soon i'm stoped.

"i got it" nate says handing him two one dollar bills. then looking over and smiling at me. i roll my eyes but in a jokingly way. nate has always been there because he's been caught up with maddie , and you know maddie and cassie are best friends. i've always seemed to have a little liking towards him though despite all the rumors i've heard.

"keep the change" he says

soon he takes my phone

"uh what do you think your doing"

"i'm helping you, why do you always have to be worried"

soon he closes the case and slowly puts it back into my pocket. i feel his hands glide back up my ass. i felt butterflies in my stomach.

"so what brings you here" he says

"um to get ice cream. you know this is an ice cream parlor right?" i say jokingly

"right"

"um i should head out" i say trying to get out of the awkward situation

"no no no, stay"

"why should i?" i say looking up into his eyes with that look.

"i don't know. i just want someone to talk to"

"nate, don't you have a girlfriend or maybe even some friends you could call? plus don't you know i'm two years younger than you, don't you think that's a little strange"

"i actually don't" he says looking down at the floor

"what, you didn't know?" i say sarcastically

"no. i don't have one. you know a girlfriend"

"what"

"yea, we broke up like a week ago"

"oh"

"yep"

"i'm sorry nate, i didn't mean t-"

"it's fine. it's okay. um so would you sit with me. just for a little? please"

i give him a great big sigh

"why not"

i sit down in one of the barstool chairs looking out towards the window. he pulls out the one next to me and sits down.

"why don't i ever see you at any parties?"

"maybe because i'm only fourteen"

"isn't your birthday coming up soon"

"yea, how did you know that"

"you always going shopping with maddie and cassie on your birthday and she told me last week that we wouldn't be able to hangout on your special day"

"oh yea."

there it is again. another awkward moment of silence.

"um you should come" he says

"come where?" i say

"to the party"

"nate, you've gotta be more specific. what party?"

"my parents are out of town and my brother isn't going to be home tonight, so i'm throwing a party."

"i don't know. that's not really my style"

"please" he says kinda begging

"okay okay. fine. i'll come. but only for a little bit."

"okay well i've gotta meet someone. i'll see tonight. it start at 8 but you can come whenever you want" he say getting up and walking out.

i watch him get into his truck and i wave him off through the window. he smiles with his dumb cute smile and backs out. soon i finish my ice cream and walk out and hop on my bike. i have no problem riding home since i stopped for a while. i walk in and head straight to my room. since i share a room with my sister i walked in to see cassie just chilling on her phone.

"where have you been? aren't you normally asleep at this time?" she says looking up from her phone

i didn't wanna tell her about fezco because you know, he's kind of a known drug dealer. so i just told her the other thing i did.

"i went to go get ice cream" i say plopping on my bed

"so it took you an hour to eat ice cream?" she says

"uh huh" i saw nodding my head yes

"who were you with?" she says

"no one"