The Date(JAKEHEEHOON Pt.1 M⚠️)

Começar do início

(Slight makeup)

I sat down on the couch, what should I get the both of them, Valentine's Day would be tomorrow, Maybe I should get tickets to go out of town.

"Ah my brain hurts", I said as I got up to go cook some Jjamppong, oh how I loved the food so much,  I love how spicy it was.

(I wanna try that so bad it looks amazing and I love spicy stuff)

After I was done I took some out of the pot and into a bowl for me and sat down with a big soup spoon and my chopstick.

Before I even got to eat I heard the door, "It's smells amazing in here", I heard jake say, he somehow was able to get behind me

"Where were you guys", I asked before I took a bit of my food, amazing as always.

"Somewhere don't worry about it", Jake told me as he gave me a kiss on my cheek. I of course blushed even though they both do it a lot.

"That's suspicious, thats weird, anyways yes I cooked, eat if you want to", I told them, Jake had went to wash his hands while Sunghoon sat down next to me and leaned his head on my shoulder.

Sunghoon, I know he had to go do some work earlier at like 5am with Jay, and then he went running to wherever with Jake so I know he's tired.

I let him lean onto me, I'm always ok with any type of skinship, they can just be annoying sometimes but maybe that's because I don't like people lol.

"Tired", I asked him and he nodded, adorable, I continued to watch tv and eat, once Jake was done maki by his bowl he sat next to me as well.

He was very active for someone who woke up at 7 something, I could never I hate waking up especially early like that.

If I can sleep in I definitely will.

"You wanna go to the bed and lay down", I asked Sunghoon, "Not by myself I'll wait after you guys eat", he told me, "Are you sure, you do sound tired Sung", Jake told him a bit worried.

"I'll be fine", he told him and we left it at that, he didn't like being in the bed alone anymore every since the 3 of us got together.

And I'm so used to it that I find it strange when they aren't in bed with me or smothering me to death.

"You look cute today princess", Jake said going back to being his flirty self, I ignored him but I still blushed.

"Oh are you trying to ignore me", he asked I looked at him and he was smirking, I rolled my eyes and looked back at the screen.

"Your bratty today aren't you", I heard Sunghoon say as he chuckled, great now I'm being attacked(not literally lol).

"You guys are always so flirty", I sighed, "Oh, you know you love it", Jake said.