ꕥ Right Hook ꕥ

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Do you need me to get Dre?" She asked.

"No just you. It's about Luca" Sherry said. Kiara rolled her eyes a little too hard because she started seeing dots in her vision.

"I thought I'd never have to hear the devil's name again," she said

"He sent you something," Sherry said. Kiara was instantly pissed.

I wanted to get away from his, lying, good-for-nothing, egotistical, cheating, manipulative ass for good!

"Are you serious?!" Kiara fussed. Mei Ying looked confused as to what pissed her off so suddenly.

"I'll be there in a minute," She said. She quickly hung up and began to gather her things.

"I have to go, it's a family emergency" She informed Mei Ying. She looked saddened and confused at the same time as Kiara began to gather her belongings off the bench

"Are you ok? Is something wrong" Mei Ying asked with worry in her voice. Kiara placed everything in her bag.

Something from my past is coming to bite me in the ass

"I'm gonna be ok," Kiara said.

"It was nice meeting you though" She called at Mei Ying before she took off. Kiara ran as fast as her legs could carry her. She thought she left Luca in the past, where he couldn't do any more damage. She reached her apartment and ran inside.

"Ma?!" She called out trying to gather oxygen so she didn't pass out.

"I'm in here"  Sherry called from her room. Kiara walked into Sherry's room. She saw her mom on her bed with a box in front of her.

"What did he send me this quick" Kiara asked completely freaked out and still out of breath.

"He had it sent a few days in advance" Sherry explained as Kiara sat in front of her, the box laying  in between them.

"He predicted our arrival time?" Kiara asked. Sherry nodded.

"He's fuckin psychotic," Kiara said in disbelief.

"Watch your mouth," Sherry said. Kiara mumbled a quick 'sorry' without looking at her mother.

"What if he sent me something creepy? Like a dead cat. Or his baby pictures. Or his ugly ass mom" Kiara said as a quick shiver went up her spine. Sherry grabbed her daughter's hands and held them.

"I'll be here with you. And I know the number for the police." Sherry said. Kiara nodded and opened the box. Inside, there were packing peanuts, and on top was a note.

'Hey babe, we probably left things off on the wrong foot. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for everything I said and did that hurt you. You are the most important person in my life and I love you so much. I just hope that we can reconcile after this. And to show you I'm sorry, I wanted to give you something.'

Kiara looked in the box and saw a new pendant and a new ring. Next to it was a picture of him in his gi.

A/N: I have no fucking clue what Kung Fu gear is called. Somebody tell me

'I'll love you forever'

"I'm gonna throw the hell up," Kiara said in annoyance as she tossed the items back into the box. She took the picture and ripped it into pieces.

"Do you want to send the stuff back?" Sherry asked.

"Nope. I'm pawning it" Kiara said simply, grabbing the box and getting up.

"I think you should return it," Sherry said, getting up after Kiara.

"Why? For him to just become more obsessive? No. Plus I need the money. I just spent the rest I had" Kiara said. Sherry gave her a stern look.