Taehyung:" and some watermelon ".

Jungkook turned to him .

Jungkook:" and my dick as dessert " he rolled his eyes .

Taehyung:" what did you say ?".

Jungkook:" whipped cream too".

Taehyung got up and speed walked towards jungkook , who opened the door and run out .

Jungkook:" ah fuck, god help me , i swear i won't fuck him again , i will buy the factory of condoms all flavors , if he crave watermelon i will just push a watermelon flavor condom ".
He run to his car and drove away .

After one hour jungkook came back with a lot of bags .

He entered and find taehyung laying and sobbing.

He run to him .

Jungkook:" here baby , why is my sweetheart crying huh ?".
Taehyung hugged him .
Taehyung:" i'm sorry for all this , i swear its too much for me to not have something to crave for ".

I kissed him .

Jungkook:" oh baby , you don't have to worry my love okay ".

Taehyung:" then can we have another ones after we have our kids ?".

Jungkook facepalmed .

Jungkook:" i just made myself to buy the condom factory , ah we should close your hole after you give birth ". Taehyung giggle .

Taehyung:" then what if you have a boner ?".

Jungkook:" you still have a hole available baby , your mouth " taehyung laughed hard making jungkook chuckle .

Jungkook caressed his belly making him sigh in tiredness.

Jungkook:" come baby eat your fruits " he gave him the bags and taehyung started eating .

Taehyung:" how is your ass ?".

Jungkook:" i feel like you fucked me , is it how you feel when you get dicked ? I mean i will start praying for some holes innocence " taehyung chocked on watermelon .

He started to laugh hard .

Taehyung:" oh god i can't with this husband ".
Jungkook pulled him inyo a sweet kiss .

Jungkook :" okay baby eat i will shut up ".

Taehyung:" i love you ".

Jungkook:" i love you more , aaaaaaaaw my ass ". Taehyung giggled.

Jungkook limped towards the bathroom , taehyung was laughing at his reaction .

After 2 minutes jungkook came out .

Jungkook:" i feel like i browed nicki minaj ass " he grabbed his back .
Rubbing the part he fell off the bed .

Jungkook:" i swear if next time you scream i will have boobs , aaaaah shit you still will scream when you give birth aaaaaaah eoma help me i will transfotm into a girl in a blink of an eye ".

Taehyung was just laughing and sometimes caughing because of jungkook rambling .

Taehyung :" please let me breath " jungkook made a zip of mouth .

He set on the bed taehyung finished .

Jungkook was so deep on his phone , and when he looked up he screamed .

Jungkook:" EOMMAaaaaaaaaaaaa ".

Taehyung flinched .

Jungkook :" who the fuck put suncream at night taehyung are you trying to kill me ".

Taehyung:" its not sun cream you stupid bunny fucker bastard muscle pig ".

Jungkook:" too much for my mind to process , come here baby let me sleep ".

Taehyung put cream and again climved the bed with help of jungkook .

Taehyung put his cheeks on jungkook chest and jungkook was caressing his belly .

Jungkook:" you know baby you look so cute in that belly " taehyung blushed .

Taehyung:" thank you darling".

He kissed him .

And he wrapped the duvet on them

And he wrapped the duvet on them .

Jungkook:" is my baby sleepy ?".

Taehyung:" yes darling " he peck his lips .

Jungkook:" sleep sweetheart " he caressed his belly softly and kissed him .

Jungkook :" i love you so much my baby boy " he again peck his lips and sleep took over him and slept hugging each other

Jungkook :" i love you so much my baby boy " he again peck his lips and sleep took over him and slept hugging each other .