𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐

You have selected 𝐹𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑦 by SpunkyasQuiznak.

Are you sure you want this selection?

Yes or No

Sweet! 

Loading...

100% Loaded!

Introducing...

~𝐹𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑦 by SpunkyasQuiznak~

~~~~~

"You love me? Of course you love me! Everyone loves me." Jin Bubaigawara, also known as Twice, asks with his other voice chiming in.

"Of course, Jin. You are my fantasy." You reply before peeling off his mask slightly, just enough so his mouth is vulnerable to being covered in kisses. 

You gently press your lips to his and wrap your arms around his neck. 

At first, this startles Twice. The suited villain is not used to affection, love and someone caring for him. But you have taught him that he is more than worthy of love, affection and being cared for. 

He will never forget you for this. 

Despite what he says, you have made Jin fall in love with you; he has become attached to everything about you. 

Your heart melts when he kisses back. 

As his arms wrap around your waist and he pulls you closer to him, you can't help but agree with what you told him earlier. 

He is your 𝐹𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑦 and you are his.

~~~

This book is partially dedicated to stockholymesyndrome for helping me through my struggles over the past two years. 

stockholymesyndrome, I almost cried writing this note for you but I mean every word. Thank you for being someone I could lean on and talk to when I was under a lot of stress and grieving. I love you as a writer and friend. Thank you for encouraging me to be a better person and reminding me that it's okay to be emotional and ask for help. I still need to learn that to this day, but you have made that process easier. Your books and your friendship make me so happy; I hope you never forget that. 

All my love, 𝖘𝖕𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖒/SpunkyasQuiznak/CEO of Dablyn <3

~~~

MORE CONTENT COMING SOON!!!

~~~

(A/N: I have the request rules on the next page, but I hope you liked this little introduction!! I wanted to change up the usual rule book introduction for a video game aesthetic. After all, who doesn't love a good game?! I know I do. ;3

If you get the song reference to the title of this book, you rule. If you don't, that's fine.

I plan to write more content for our Japanese Deadpool, but I wanted to get this book set up as a therapeutic thing. People commenting rude things on my Total Drama opinions book has been wearing me out and making me unhappy, so I thought writing about one of my favorite My Hero Academia characters would cheer me up. 

Jin didn't disappoint at all. I hope when I have more content out, you guys will be able to appreciate him and fall in love with him as much as I have.

Again, I hope you love/loved this introduction! Turn the page to my requests rule book if you want.

My real ones, Homosexual Supporting Cast, my supportive readers and Wattpad besties- Thank you so much for making my past 5 years on Wattpad such an incredible experience. I'm so happy I've gotten to know you all and share my growth as a writer with all of you. I love you all and will always appreciate your love and support for me and my work. I give all of you all of my love and support. Thanks again for everything and I hope you love this book! >u<

-𝖘𝖕𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖒 <3)