I almost broke when I saw the look in his eyes, telling me he was sorry but I quickly caught myself and chided myself for almost giving in. He can't get off the hook that easily.

"I told you, we'll talk later. Just go home, Ashton."

When I met his gaze again it was like I could see his heart break, knowing I never called him Ashton unless I was serious.

He sighed before nodding. "Just please come home tonight." He turned around and I watched him walk back to his car and lay his head on the steering wheel.

I turned around to walk back into the house only to find Indi and Josie watching from the window. I made eye contact with them before rolling my eyes and opening the door. "Seriously?" I asked as I walked in and they backed away from the window. "I thought you guys were sleeping."

"We were," Indi answered me first. "But when you walked out the door it woke me up and I had to see what was going on. When I did, I woke her up too." She gestured to Josie.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "I went outside so I wouldn't wake you guys."

Josie shrugged. "Well you failed. Anyway, what should we have for breakfast?"

Indi and I laughed, leave it to Josie to switch the conversation to food. "Why don't we go out for breakfast?" Indi suggested.

I checked the time on my phone before agreeing. "I have a therapy session at eleven but we should be done by then. You guys could just drop me off on your way back here if that's okay with you."

"Of course," Indi nodded before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards her room. "Now, let's find you an outfit."

After searching Indi's clothes for almost half an hour, she and I decided on outfits and made our way to our favorite restaurant where we agreed to meet Josie since she went home to get dressed. Once we got to the small mom and pop restaurant we found Josie already waiting for us at a table and quickly walked over to join her.

"What the hell took you guys so long? I've been here for almost fifteen minutes."

"Sorry" I pointed at Indi who was taking her jacket off before she sat down. "This one couldn't decide what to wear."

"Hey! It was a hard decision!" Indi tried to defend herself.

I looked over and raised an eyebrow at her. "You were deciding whether to wear a crop top or a sweatshirt for fifteen minutes."

"It was a big decision, the crop top makes my boobs look good." She shrugged.

"Indi, it's only 25 degrees outside and you were going to wear a crop top because it 'makes your boobs look good'." I pointed out, rolling my eyes and smiling.

"I did what I did." She shrugged again, making us all laugh.

"Could I start you ladies off with some drinks?" A waiter came up to us, a notepad and pen in his hands.

"I'll take a water." Josie spoke up first. The waiter nodded at her and wrote on his notepad before looking at Indi. He looked her up and down with a shy smile on his face before he switched back to professional mode, clearing his throat and looking back up at her face.

"I'll have a orange juice." She told him with a polite smile, he nodded and wrote it down before looking at me.

"And for you, miss?"

"A chocolate milk, please." I answered, causing him to nod once more before walking away to get our drinks while we looked at the breakfast menus. I looked at Indi with a sly smile once the waiter's back was turned.