5: Hero Basic Training

In the mornings, since U.A is after-all, a high-school at it's core, we first have regular classes; Algebra, English, Literature, and enough to make you feel like this is a normal private high-school. Afterwards, there's lunch.

 In the afternoons; though...We have hero training!! 

As we are all sitting in class, anticipating what turns our day will take today, we all hear a deep, loud voice...

"I AM- COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" Says a very recognizable figure, one whose mere presence is enough to make you feel safe. All Might. 

Whispers of excitement could be heard throughout the classroom; "It's All Might!", "So he really is a teacher!" "That's a costume from the Silver-Age, isn't it..!"

"I teach Hero Basics. It is a subject where you train in the different aspects of being a hero, whether practical, or on paper. Let's get to the point! Today we're doing....COMBAT TRAINING!"

I could almost feel Bakugo's intentions, inside his head covered by his pufferfish-ass looking hair. Izuku was....shaken by anxiety, to say the least.

All Might points to one of the walls in the classroom, as shelves reel out; with largely numbered briefcases, containing our hero uniforms, based on the registrations of our costumes.

All Might goes on, adding that we are to meet at Ground Beta, after switching into our costumes.

Your costume, was much more a baggy one, it helps alot in cushioning you if you were to faint, and looks cute too; not that it mattered. X//

Entering Ground Beta, everyone was in their costumes, and you could see Izuku had put in a 'bunny-ear' sort of thing, to match All Might's two tufts of hair that stood upright on his head. And the white on the jaw of his mask, like All Might's smile.

"References, cute." You thought to yourself. Uraraka's costume looked stunning, the color theme and helmet, all of it.

You'dt wen with a more monotonous theme, considering instances where you'd have to use use your quirk in the dark, or times when you'd have to hide. Considering your quirk, it's a hundred times more beneficial when used in secrecy. 

Quickly snapping out of your thoughts; you hear All Might saying that the class will be fighting against each other?!  

"Recovery-Girls' pay is definitely higher than the average hero in Japan."; was your first thought.

'to be continued'

~end of chapter five~

authors' note: HELLO IM SO SORRY THIS HAS BEEN IN DRAFTS FOR A WEEK NOW I THOUGHT I WOULD MAKE IT LONGER SORRY OML AND TYSM FOR READING