CODENAME 14

Hiiiiiiiiii
Happy New year guys

Who says happy new year almost at the end of February 😁 only pamilerin does.

My mental health hit rock bottom so k took a break off social media and everything generally.

I don't want to dive into details let's just talk about this book.

Oh and announcement
I think I'm going to quit writing for good now
I lost my sense of imagination already

Maybe in the future,maybe not I have no idea.

Okay so today is Saturday and I just finished reading this book. Hungry and sick so I decided to stay indoors and boom I decided to check which of semiloores books I hadn't read and I saw this TheOfficialSemiloore

I was quite skeptical cos really I don't fancy fantasy but I just trusted my baby girl to deliver and I finally clicked on it.

The beginning felt familiar as I remembered this movie I watched as a child and I loved it can't remember the name but it was about like a secret society for teens and a lot of things corresponded kind of .

So I kept reading and omooooo I was wowed,I finished reading this book about five minutes ago and just had to write my review.

You guys really don't sleep on semiloore, and this is not even because I Know her, I mean I had read her book before meeting her but you guys this babe is a big ball of talents and no cap I am jealous.

Anyways read CODENAME 14 today for good health.
See you when I read another awesome goosebump giving book.

I love you guys even if I really don't deserve you.🥰♥️