Yujji looked at her and read her calm expression. 'She is not even scared.'

Y/N finally found the perfect radio station. A song played and she sang along,
"Inshallah, that's what you say
You think I lost my faith
You won't speak my name
Forbidden, won't see you again
I choose a 'life of sin'
Wish you could forgive."

Besides Yujji, all three of them vibed with the melodies.

"What's wrong with you?" Jane asked nudging Yujji.

"N-nothing, I'm fine."

Y/N looked in the mirror and made eye contact with Yujji. He seemed to be scared, Y/N gave him a calm smile and he smiled back.

"That's not like you, Yujji-kun," Satoru said. "You should be the one talking the most. Is everything fine?"

"Yes, sensei. Just need some fresh air."

"Alright, let's find a good place to stop."

After twenty minutes, a gas station with an attached shop appeared. Satoru pulled the brakes. They all went inside the small shop to grab some snacks. Y/N couldn't decide what to eat, so she went outside and sat on green grass in an open ground. She gazed at the fascinating scenery of mountains.

"Here," Satoru joined her offering a can of Coke.

"Thanks."

They sat in silence and enjoyed the breeze and the view. Some people roamed in a village at a distance. Y/N smiled looking at them. She could come to a place like this everyday. They sipped and talked about how they miss that environment in cities.

" Satoru, we were going to go on a date, remember?" Jane said and joined them.

"Not really."

"Oh, never mind."

"So, where do you want to go?"

"Are you serious?" Y/N shot a confusing look.

"Yeah, I mean I don't mind."

"Yay!" Jane reacted.

"Great, two crack heads going on a date," Y/N mocked.

"Y/N, ice-cr-," Yujji paused as he saw the can of Coke in her hand. "Oh," he turned around and walked away with two ice cream cones. Y/N followed him. He was about to throw the ice creams in the trash can but Y/N held his wrist and took one cone from him.

"There's always room for an ice cream," she smiled. He looked down and smiled. Taking a bite, she asked, "What's bothering you?"

"I-" he looked away and searched for the correct words. "Don't you feel bad about what happened yesterday?"

"Mmm... No."

"How are you not bothered at all?"

"Look kiddo, they deserved what they got. I'm sure they had done so many crimes in past. People like them, somehow, manage not to get caught. So, someone has to do what's right and show such people their place. I did nothing wrong and if I did, I'll receive my punishment soon enough."

"It's hard to..."

"To believe that a girl like me can take lives?"

Yujji looked at his own feet and nodded.

"Certain circumstances can turn a prey into a predator. Now stop worrying so much. Haven't slept a bit last night, have you?"

"No, I was thinking about you," he said and got surprised at his own words. "It's not like that." He nervously rubbed the back of his head.