im back with a cute valentines day story

*Nene POV*
Another valentine's day, no gifts, this sucks. I check my locker and desk one more time for a gift but nothing. I should've expected this I never get anything any year. Well I guess I still have cleaning duty.

Walking to cleaning duty I wonder why I'm still going. You know I could've just stopped going and ignored Hanako-kun, but he would be really mad if I did that.

Would Hanako-kun have a present for me? No he doesn't care that much about me. I'm almost at the bathroom but I remember the present I have for Hanako-kun. I run back to my locker to grab the present and I try my fastest to get to cleaning duty. I check my phone, "3:47". Great i'm already 17 minutes late.

I walk in the bathroom trying not to look suspicious but I see Hanako-kun holding something behind his back. Is he hiding something from me?

*Hanako POV*
Oh shit. I didn't expect her to come today. I was sure I would have to find her today.

"Oh hi Yashiro!" I smile at her my cold sweat running down my face. She definitely knows something is up.

"Hi Hanako-kun.." Her face looks nervous too. Well she's also hiding something.

I still have a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates behind my back. "I um have something for you..."

She looks at me with those beautiful curious eyes of hers. "What is it Hanako-kun?"

I bring the flowers and chocolates in front of me from behind my back. Yashiro's eyes light up. Was I the first person to give her something?! "I was wondering if you would.. um.. like to be my valentine?" I know that my eyes show how nervous I am.

*Nene POV*
Me? He wants me to be his valentine?! Wow i thought he just wanted to make fun of me.

"Yes!" I almost yelled. His eyes lit up I cant believe it still.

I hug him still with the chocolates in my hand.

"I didn't expect you to say yes..." Hanako-kun says with a sad tone.

I leave the hug and shove the chocolates in his arms. "Of course I would! I even got you chocolates!" I looked in his eyes as they lit up.

He handed me the roses and chocolates he got me. I really wonder how he got these but who cares.

Maybe since it's valentine's day I could give him a kiss on the cheek. As a friend of course! Jesus I should stop talking like this. A kiss isn't platonic in anyway. I really do love him. God I hate this. Wait! He gave me chocolates.. could be platonic, but roses are pretty much a sign of love. I think, probably, yeah.

I've thought it through I will give him a kiss, ON THE CHEEK, only on the cheek. Unless he kisses me on the... lips.

I peck my lips on his cheek as he looks at the chocolates I bought him. He looks up at me in awe.

*Hanako POV*
Did she just? I look up from the chocolates and stare at her.

"Yashiro.." I keep staring at her.

She awkwardly chuckles a bit.

Maybe I could... NO! but... her lips felt so nice... I could kiss her.. on the lips. I lean in a bit so i'm closer to her face.

"May I?" My nose touches hers.

Yashiro whispers at me. "Yes."

I put my cold lips on her steaming hot ones. She's so warm I feel horrible for not being able to give her that feeling back. I try and be as delicate as I can making sure she doesn't crack. It might have been 5 seconds but It felt like forever. Her lips are like soft strawberry clouds. She's perfect.

I pull away from the kiss. Her gorgeous magenta eyes stare at me.

"Yashiro Nene. I love you."

I don't think she expected me to say her full name. Actually I don't think she even expected me to kiss her. Her cheeks light up. Her red face countered her milky white and teal hair.

*Nene POV*
My face got hotter than I ever thought was possible. I almost dropped the flowers on the floor. I have to respond, but I'm caught in the beauty of his amber eyes.

"Hanako-kun.. I love you too."

Did I just say that? Nevermind that DID HE JUST KISS ME? Oh no, no no no no. This is so awkward. What am I supposed to say? 'That was nice welp I gotta go now!' No that's stupid. I didn't practice for this just a kiss.

He hugs me tightly. I just hug him back.

"This is the best valentine's day I've ever had." I chuckle a bit still hugging him.

~~~~
words : 808

wow clover is back? yes but not for long

so hananene is canon now

ya i'm not sure wot do say so hope u enjoy me being back