तक़सीम

Começar do início

Vihaan saw Dhriti coming towards him. He plastered a smile on his face.

"Papa ki pooja ho gayi?" She asked.

"Haan. Abhi abhi" Vihaan said.

"This is weird.. He has never been so religious" Dhriti said.

"He's the god now" Vihaan said.

"What are you planning?" She asked.

"You'll see" Vihaan said.

*****

Aarushi, Ranveer and Sameeksha were watching TV. Gurmeet was live. He was telling everyone that he was Vishnu's reincarnation in a very influential manner. He told that he had a dream about it and now he believes that he's here to end suffering of people.

"Agar mujhe sacchai nahi pata hoti.. Main bharosa kar leta ispe.. Yeh kaise kar leta hai?" Ranveer asked.

"He's very charismatic and influential" Sameeksha said.

"What is our stand on this?" Aarushi asked.

"Sumedh ki idea hai.. Bahot acchi hai.. We are going to support this.." Sameeksha declared.

"How do we show our support?" Ranveer asked.

"Hum ek pooja organise karenge.. Vishnu bhagwaan ke agle avtar ki pooja.." Sameeksha said.

"Gurmeet ki pooja?" Ranveer asked.

"Yes" Sameeksha said.

Ranveer and Aarushi looked at each other and started laughing.

"Gurmeet ki pooja?" Ranveer laughed "Uski aarti hum likhenge?"

"Koi toh likh hi dega" Aarushi was laughing too.

"Stop laughing" Sameeksha herself was trying to control her laughter.

Sumedh, who was in pune, alerted his union to organise poojas in their areas. Slowly everywhere many people started sailing on this boat and started worshipping Gurmeet as a god.

It was month of June and rain was slowly covering all parts of country. Sumedh with the help of his union preached Gurmeet's idea everywhere.

"Sakshat bhagwaan vishnu ke avtar, hamare leader General Gurmeet ko jitni jaldi hum sab sharan jayenge utni jaldi sab thik ho jayega.. Picchle saal barish kam hui hai.. Iss saal hum bhagwan Gurmeet ki pooja karke barish ki prarthana karenge.." Sumedh was addressing a crowd.

" Bhagwan Gurmeet kii " He shouted confidently

"Jayy" Everyone chanted.

Himani was aware about the plan so she decided to help Sumedh. But she was finding everything extremely absurd and irritating.

Some people who were considering Gurmeet as a god were Sumedh and Sameeksha's followers. But also most were Gurmeet's fans.

Sameeksha had followers all over the India but they didn't know where she was or was she even alive! Because she never appeared in public after political prisoners were freed.

There were some underground resistance moments in other states too. They slowly understood the assignment and they too started worshipping Gurmeet. Anyhow they wanted Minorities in country to get insecure.

On every corner of every village, city and towns, people were performing pooja of Gurmeet.

It was day of vatpurnima. A festival widely celebrated through some parts of India. Women in Maharashtra celebrated it by keeping a fast and prayed for her husband's good health and long life to banyan tree.