15 - Together

Emma P.O.V

Once again we were arguing. It seemed Neverland was trying to tear us all apart. Regina and Hook were at eachothers throats, while Snow and David tried to calm them down. We were getting nowhere in our search for Henry, and I'd had enough.

"GUYS! Do you even want to find Henry!?" I yelled, silencing them all.

"Of course I do, but we're not getting anywhere without magic!" Regina started.

"Emma, Anna's gone" said David suddenly.

"Why are you surprised? She runs away all the time. Just forget about her, we have to find Henry!" said Regina, who was really starting to get on my nerves.

I was just about to speak up when we heard something coming from the woods. Crying. "Guys I think that's Anna"

"So what-" Regina started, but she was interrupted by the rest of us running down the little path towards Anna. 

XXX

When we finally reached a clearing, we saw Anna stood with her back to us. She seemed silent, until we heard her speak through pained tears.

"I have no worth. I am irrelevant no matter which world I go to. I will never be loved and I don't deserve to live!" she cried. And then we saw it. The arrow she had held to her wrist - and it was coated in dreamshade.

I darted forwards and grabbed Anna in my arms, knocking the arrow to the ground. She didn't even look to my face before she burried her head in my shoulder and cried. It was then when I realised: Anna was just a kid. She tried to act tough and brave, but in the end she was scared. She felt exactly how I felt when I was a teenager - lost, alone, and rejected. 

"I'm sorry, I wasn't really going to do it, I'm just-" she started, but her tears interrupted her. 

"Shh, it's okay, you're okay now. We're here," I said, trying to comfort her.

She looked up to see the rest of the group forming around her. Even Regina. I saw her eyes look at each on of us, until she got to me. "Emma, I'm so sorry. I had the chance to save Henry but I blew it. I'm so selfish, and now I've lost my only chance to help you"

"You're not selfish," I said calmly, "You were blinded by Pan. Manipulated. It's not your fault, Anna. We know that."

"I'm so sorry!" She choked, before bursting into tears once again. Everyone looked at her with sympathy in their eyes, and Regina even looked slightly guilty. None of us realised how fragile Anna really was until this point.

"We're gonna be here for you now Anna, even after this is over. We're gonna find Henry and take both of you home to Storybrooke, and you can stay there for as long as you want. I promise."

"Really?"

"Of course. But right now, we have to find my son. What do you say? Wanna help us?" I said, standing up and offering her my hand.

She took it and I pulled her up. "Yeah. I'm with you guys, fully this time. No more lies. No more secrects." She said, confidence in her voice once again.

We had to be there for her 100% if we wanted her help in finding Henry. I'm coming kid, we're gonna find you.

A/N Sorry for a short update! I've had writers block for a while now but I'm trying to update :) Please comment and vote! And thank you so so much for getting this to 8.5k reads! I love you all so so much! ♥